75 Wet shot.

The way I run it is it's right off the throttle but I have the intent of running it all the way through the run or I hit the kill switch to shut it off whenever I want.

Just thought I would update this for a min. I dyno'ed the car on Friday and it put down 585hp and 570tq on a dynojet at 26lbs of boost. Not bad for a MAF car with the TT6.1 and a single nozzle RAZOR sys. It really needs a FAST installed but my life is all about boats this time of the year.

Just thought I would update this for a min. I dyno'ed the car on Friday and it put down 585hp and 570tq on a dynojet at 26lbs of boost. Not bad for a MAF car with the TT6.1 and a single nozzle RAZOR sys. It really needs a FAST installed but my life is all about boats this time of the year.

Do you really feel that a FAST will unlock a significant amount of power ? Chipped Buicks have been 9's ... and mid 10's on a chip is no problem .. that's 600hp all day

You are absolutely correct and if I was ever satisified and left the car alone I would leave it be. Currently I am on my 3rd chip, 4th turbo, 3rd set of injectors, and now I am eyeballing the E85 pump that is a block away from my house. So just for long term sakes I think its a good move.

With the nitrous?

Awesome! Are you using a fogger nozzle? Can't remember.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Ahh ok, I have ZEX solenoids, but using a NOS fogger nozzle. I won't try it out till I drive the car this summer and dial in the tune.

I can't wait to read your results on the spray. Do you plan on spraying it the whole time, or just to spool the turbo?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Im going to adjust the hobbs to 20psi off and go from there. It the fuel psi is good and timings ok then who knows. I want to compare lower boost and nitrous vs 28psi straight