750hp recipe

You know I would have to agree with this as well.
I’ve seen a guy run 10.5 @135 on pump gas.
Same car , same day.
All he did was turn on the nitrous.
He ran about 9.4@ 138

I feel there must have been a restriction some where

I know all this started (in 2012) as a "recipe" thread, and many opinions have been expressed.

A. Not one real 750HP recipe has "actually" been proffered here for any of us to follow.

B. Since 2012, there has been a lot of bravado here, but not one time slip to back up all of that 9 sec, 750HP bravado has been shown here, either.

I'm jus' sayin'.

Yes, the thread is VERY old, but for all you "750 HP" guys that were in here chirping away at all the rest of us that just "don't get it", the ball is now in your court.

Prove it. Some can and will, others....????? Not so much.

I'm not really all that hyped to see how all this falls out in the end... I honestly don't really care. I know what my car is and what it does. It's not all that, I've never claimed it is, but whatever.....:rolleyes:

It will be interesting to see who actually has it here, and who, well.............who doesn't.

Last edited:
That's my point.you could have run mid 10s on a stock shortblock.you shouldn't be losing the head gasket at that power level I have made a lot more power and kept the heads on but hey its your motor if you feel better about having forged everything than so be it.

I'll say it again, Seven and One Half Years , between Six Hundred and Seven Hundred passes on the same combo without one single hiccup, period. Absolute basic maintenance. Constant checks and balances. It finally popped a head gasket last week.

Better than 7 years. Can you say the same for your combo? Yes? Good for you.

When your stuff blows up, I'll be sure give you the very same support you've shown to me here.:rolleyes:

I'm very happy with my combo, if you aren't supportive of my choices, honestly, I don't care.

You da man, Lou and I don't know shit, my junk, it really is junk. You're the best, we're not worthy!

Feel better? :D If not, so be it.

By the way, my car has an engine that makes it go fast, not a motor. Tesla's use a motor.

Oh, and the latest Tesla's, they can and will easily lay waste to most Turbo Buicks from a dig and again on the top end, yours included.

There's a news flash that kinda sucks for us, huh?:eek:

Last edited:
Oh, and the latest Tesla's, they can and will easily lay waste to most Turbo Buicks from a dig and again on the top end, yours included.
Well they haven't.guess you don't read any of my posts before you started quoting me.

Well there you have it then.

Like I said, I'm not really all that hyped to see how all this falls out in the end... I honestly don't really care. I know what my car is and what it does. It's not all that, I've never claimed it is, but whatever.....:rolleyes:

Not one real 750HP recipe has "actually" been proffered here for any of us to follow.

I'm very happy with my combo, if you aren't supportive of my choices, honestly, I don't care.

Good luck to you in the future, have a good weekend.

That's not true. many have, including myself have posted our experience.not everybody has had the same results.

HA HA! Why the hell are we still up at this hour? G'night!

2d56621a849f59330c4a3c6e1254ef16--barbershop-ideas-barbering.jpg

Last edited:
Stroker don't make more power than the stock stroke in these motors,they just generally do it on a few less lbs of boost that's it.

Agreee .. no stroker here .... actually a DESTROKED SG1 .... I promise you it will make more power than many of the strokers

Agreee .. no stroker here .... actually a DESTROKED SG1 .... I promise you it will make more power than many of the strokers
More propaganda. Next thing we’ll have a 30 page post with people doing a group order of destroked cranks, alky plates and the latest intercooler “technology”....(y)

Real recipe? Cast GN1 alum heads, 109 stroker, old 210/210 110 hyd roller cam, TE45a.63 (66mm) or similar (mine I've had since 2004) and a good tune along with everything else, 80# injectors, -8 feed -6 return, alky injection/racegas, downpipe, TT 6.1 chip with wideband and powerlogger, stock headers. I did 130+ in the 1/4 through a stock 3 inch maf and K&N 9 inch cone, which at 3650 lbs is about 625 rwhp / .85 = 735 fwhp or so. Now I run race ported GN1's and ported intake, more cam, atr style headers, PTC 9.5 nlu 17 converter, and it's way faster at the same "boost" restriction at the intake sensor.

Turbo89, stop disliking posts. You’ve already got into it enough with other members...

More propaganda. Next thing we’ll have a 30 page post with people doing a group order of destroked cranks, alky plates and the latest intercooler “technology”....(y)

If you actually tried it .. you wouldn't be calling it propaganda .. but hey that's why some go fast and some just cry.