8.82 on pump gas...

securedownload.jpeg

It can;t be done, we have V6's running 7s on E85.........now that is impressive!!!!!:) But since its a Ford......way to go!

Thanks guys. The race is tomorrow and ill see how she does for the True Street portion and the 3 back to back passes
Ill post how it goes tomorrow
If I can make through tomorrow, Sunday I'll turn it up some more. Just got to keep trams temps in check. That 2 step brings temps up quick

Who's 2 step are you using? are you retarding the timing?

Who's 2 step are you using? are you retarding the timing?
MSD. The simple old school one withthe knob/dial/chip.

Looking over datalogs its going pig rich when on the 2 step. It drops down in to the 8:1 range. So pulled fuel out of that area.. And upping the boost 1lb.
Bigger concern is that fuel pressure is not keeping up with boost. One of the fittings on the intake was sandblasted and I think its leaking air. So yanked all the hoses.. and all that plumbing just got completely redone 10 minutes ago. At WOT I was seeing 58 psi fuel pressure steady at 23 psi boost. Should have been 66(43+23). So tomorrow.. looks like i'm going to have to pull out a bunch of fuel out of the map.. got to have the car tuned in the 2 test passes I get in the AM. Typical drama day of event.. like a soap opera. The AMS500 is doing its job as should. Trying to keep things simple.

nice times ..and with that 60' o_O
I get my fueling and ramp figured out.. this thing is going to make some steam. Too bad it doesnt have a real strong rear end.. i'd put the screws to it. It did a 1.34 two months ago when the PT88 let go.. that'd be a pretty solid 8.6 with a mid-high 1.3. may even be faster if it didnt drag when it left. 31 out the back door.. with mid 80's for outside temps today.

Nice run !!!!!
Good luck with the class !
I am looking hard at re installing ALKY on my car to run TAI...:D

Bryan

Nice run !!!!!
Good luck with the class !
I am looking hard at re installing ALKY on my car to run TAI...:D

Bryan
You just need to get the boost controller down and use a simple single nozzle kit.. then as you get time with the car little by little increase the power. The more clean runs you make, the better you will feel. After time its like second nature and you can get more aggressive. Just dont start out at big psi levels.. thats asking for problems. God knows i'm guilty..

Case in point, my car runs on 45 dollar a pair Ford graphite head gaskets. Block is o-ringed.. but the gasket will go before the piston. Already made a tuning mistake with the power adder feature on the FAST middle of last year that leaned it out and whalla.. gasket went.

The boost controller in question is embedded in the drywall in my garage as a reminder...I think I have the only adjustable boost garage walls ....LOL

Bryan

The boost controller in question is embedded in the drywall in my garage as a reminder...I think I have the only adjustable boost garage walls ....LOL

Bryan
Hey i've been the last two weeks fiddling with my boost control problems. Hell all of last year.. Added another 400 dollar gate, plus fab work, plus time spent to track.. in the end rewiring and moving my power and ground fixed it. You have to break some eggs to make an omelet.. I had a motor ready 3 weeks ago.. thought I had plenty of time.. now its crunch time due to "stuff" that happens.

Hey i've been the last two weeks fiddling with my boost control problems. Hell all of last year.. Added another 400 dollar gate, plus fab work, plus time spent to track.. in the end rewiring and moving my power and ground fixed it. You have to break some eggs to make an omelet.. I had a motor ready 3 weeks ago.. thought I had plenty of time.. now its crunch time due to "stuff" that happens.

I have grown very tired of omlettes...

Bryan