80 lb injectors and E85

Nah.... rubbing it in was 28psi. 32psi is shoving it in. :eek:

Are you still running the 80s at 75%?
Has any one done the math how far will a bosch 044 in tank take the 80s ?
I have my tank out now so it would be a good time for me to decided what to do for fuel I was thinking of adding a 2nd 340 but I could always switch to a bosch 044 if it will do the job.

Are you still running the 80s at 75%?
Has any one done the math how far will a bosch 044 in tank take the 80s ?
I have my tank out now so it would be a good time for me to decided what to do for fuel I was thinking of adding a 2nd 340 but I could always switch to a bosch 044 if it will do the job.

Yes it's running at about 77% duty cycle, sometimes up to 80% if the RPM's get up there. The fuel pressure may not be up at 77psi under those conditions but that's OK. It's still moving the fuel from the tank to the engine, and i'm sure it would richen up some more if I increased the duty cycle.

I saw the Supra pump Bob924 installed and I like it. I might do that or an 044 before too long.

So would the normal duel in tank 340s be enough to get 100% If I run 2 340s Ill just run them both all the time no hobs switch or any thing.

Question new to the buick tr scene but what are people seeing on stock turbo dw300 hotwire kit 4 inch intake with ls1 maf 3inch downpipe with 46mm wastegate manual boost controller 2.5 pypes exhaust 80lb injectors flow matched chip 6.1 have scanmaster and powerlogger and e85