You can type here any text you want

82" Mitsubishi for $1500 Brand New free shipping!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I bought the 73 dlp from a friend for 400.00. When I first saw it I wasnt sure about getting it because of its size. The lcd tv has a better picture if you ask me. The Dlp is not that clear

I would think Mitsu makes a decent tv. Is it like that with dvd's or could it be the cable reception? Or are you just not sitting far enough away? That is a big tv. I have a 50" Sony and sit 12 feet away, which I think is the minimum recommended for this size.

Its the same with dvd's or when plsying wii. Im about 12ft away as well. Its still a rear projection. It just has one bulb with a color wheel. The guy I bought this one from ended up getting a 73 3d tv. Dont get me wrong I love this tv. The pic is great. Its just when I go t my parents they have a 55 lcd and that pic is alot differant. $1500 is a good deal for that tv. The guy I got mine from paid over $3,000

That is a huge TV. My living room is too small to view something that large.

Its the same with dvd's or when plsying wii. Im about 12ft away as well. Its still a rear projection. It just has one bulb with a color wheel. The guy I bought this one from ended up getting a 73 3d tv. Dont get me wrong I love this tv. The pic is great. Its just when I go t my parents they have a 55 lcd and that pic is alot differant. $1500 is a good deal for that tv. The guy I got mine from paid over $3,000
How does yours look from 15-20 feet away?

Back