You can type here any text you want

83 lb street program

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Even if this program doesnt work for you, the a/f map is well thought out, might be a good idea to look at it

Would this work with 65# an hour injectors and a T-72 turbo, I have basically your set-up in my motor but a bigger turbo and smaller injectors. The car runs 11.60 @ 119 mph now on 15# of boost and 92 octane.

it would be worth a try, i still have some cold start issues to deal with. Just change the injector size, and you should be close. All motors all not identical. Send me some logs of some wide open passes, and look at the correction to see how far its out.

Thanks, norb

I have the cold start figured out but would like to try different things and save it and see how it does with my motor. But I will have to wait till I get a different Laptop mine just broke, well the screen did so I don't have anything at the moment to log into it with.:( ... What 3 bar sensor??? Or location of it??? :confused:

Hey norbs will this work with my combo? TRW forged pistons, crane street cam, Innovative boost controller, Simens 83's, PTE 70mm Plenum, Accufab 70mm TB, Power Plate, Walbro 340, PTE 54 Turbo, ATR HEADERS/3" Downpipe w ext. wastegate/2.5 Dual Exhaust, Big Mouth Intake, Accel Gen 6 Sequential DFI, Gutted MAF, Big NECK stock intercooler, Mildly ported intake & heads, Mandrel Bent Up-Pipe, 3400 non lock ATI. etc etc. How much boost?

Scott

Back