You can type here any text you want

Scam or Not?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fLiP650

This guy named thermo13teen said that a guy named SRGN had an exhaust system for sale bu he didn’t answer on here bu to contact him through an email which I did and supposbly SRGN answered and told me he had the part and how much was I willing to pay so we agreed to 425 and to send through PayPal as friends and family he kept in contact bu I knew something didn’t feel right so I canceled and told him I will only do goods and services and I would pay the extra fee bu he doesn’t want to deal with me no more has anybody ever made transactions or contact with people named above ? I have pic and emails to prove the conversation.

If you offer to pay the fee and they refuse, its a scam. I never buy anything, friends and family. Ever. Worth the 2.5% fee.

This guy named thermo13teen said that a guy named SRGN had an exhaust system for sale bu he didn’t answer on here bu to contact him through an email which I did and supposbly SRGN answered and told me he had the part and how much was I willing to pay so we agreed to 425 and to send through PayPal as friends and family he kept in contact bu I knew something didn’t feel right so I canceled and told him I will only do goods and services and I would pay the extra fee bu he doesn’t want to deal with me no more has anybody ever made transactions or contact with people named above ? I have pic and emails to prove the conversation.

The scams seem to PM you and say “so and so” has the part you’re looking for, never naming the part and you should email the “so and so”.
I think you just saved yourself some headaches.

I am looking for a 87 gn grill and I got this PM from thermo13teen and a text from a Gmail account weekron0@gmail asking me for my full information in order to get me a quote to ship.

I know a guy that might have one in the forum,he goes by @SRGN but I haven't seen him on here for couple of days.I actually called him, no response. You can reach him via email- bww5325@gmail.com

Beware. I am not sure how they got my cell phone information.

I am looking for a 87 gn grill and I got this PM from thermo13teen and a text from a Gmail account weekron0@gmail asking me for my full information in order to get me a quote to ship.

I know a guy that might have one in the forum,he goes by @SRGN but I haven't seen him on here for couple of days.I actually called him, no response. You can reach him via email- bww5325@gmail.com

Beware. I am not sure how they got my cell phone information.
I knew it was a scam that’s the email teen told me to contact bww5325@gmail.com i hope he doesn’t scam anyone.

The scams seem to PM you and say “so and so” has the part you’re looking for, never naming the part and you should email the “so and so”.
I think you just saved yourself some headaches.
Im glad I did I probably wouldn’t be able to sleep for a week

Back