83 t type sports coupe dress up

83ttype

for all you experts, I have an 83 t-type w t tops black and silver.
I am in the process of a total restoration the car is all original,
what I'am looking for is seat covers as close to orig as possible.
Poston Ent., says 82 seats don't work , 84-87 don't fit either.
It's the all grey interior buckets w/headrest 2pc back seat .

Any Ideals, Car is stripped, gutted, sand blasted, primed and urethaned under carrage, all knew bushings nuts bolts and washer, have small pan repair to finish and ready to start interior finish work NEED TO FIND SEAT COVERS ANY HELP WILL BE GREATFUL

Nobody will be making seat covers for an '83. Only option is finding a local upholstery shop. I think the '83 and '84 use a "sand" color thats sort of a biege-ish gray.

seat from hell

seats are same as gn except all grey same center line color as gn,s but thank for the help .

seat covers

Hey,

Sounds like a great car! I own an 83 T black and silver with the # 60 interior (light sand gray seats). I would consider the posibility of selling you my original seat covers if your going for an all orig. complete restoration look. My pass side is in awesome shape, the driver sides rougher, but might be repair able. Anyway the material, color and size would be right on. Let me know your thoughts.

Best wishes, God bless,
Graham

I've got the same exterior combo w/blackout, but formerly with the Limited interior (stupid puffy velour 60/40 bench). I wish you the best of luck finding the right stuff. There can't be too many left out there.