You can type here any text you want

83 T with 87 conversion & hi perf parts (chicago area)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
My friend is selling his 83 Ttype with complete 86-87conversion-

Chicago suburbs area...

The car itself is a 1983 Regal Ttype, white with burgandy interior. This is is very solid car that with a paint job and a little tweaking could honestly be a 10 sec daily driver.

Exterior:
The car has an 86-87 header panel, headlight bezels, and deck lid spoiler. As you can see from the pics, this car looks like an 86-87 ttype-

Has 87 GN wheels all around with like new tires in front, and 275 60 15 MT Drag Radials (BRAND NEW) on back.

This car does have a few small rust spots on the exterior, but nothing that couldnt be easily repaired before it goes in for paint. Worst of which is on the underside of the deck lid.

Frame is solid, quarters very solid, overall very straight car except for the few small spots mentioned already.

Interior:
The is burgandy an complete from an 87 T. All in good condition and clean. Everything works, PW / PL / Radio / ect. Heat works, A/C need charge.
Also has a-pillar 2 guage pod with knock and boost guages, and the center console pod with oil pressure and water temp guages.

Chassis: This car has all new front end and body bushings, rear seat x-braced, rear s-10 manual cylinders, new brakes all around. Poly motor mount. Rides very solid and tight.

Engine: Stock shortblock with .020 TRW pistons, all ARP hardware, mild cam. Stock ported heads by precision turbo and engine (these are the heads that were on my GN when it went 10.60 @ 127 with stock shortblock), ported stock intake, 72#/hr injectors, bosch pump, adjustable regulator, cone filter, precision 66mm turbo, precision front mount I/C, ATR Stainless downpipe, Deltagate external gate.

Trans: TH350 trans with 3500 stall converter, TH350 crossmember, still uses stock shifter.

The rest of the car is in good condition and all there. The car was just tuned for pump gas and 17psi, but with good gas (or alky) and more boost, this car definitely has the potential to go into the 10s...

He's looking to get $7800 for the car, and I happen to think this is more than fair-

The seller's name is Jon, and his # is 708-932-5792, you can call him directly, or post up any questions here, and I can answer for him.

Thanks for looking-

Cliff

Attachments

• 9.11.06 014.jpg
    9.11.06 014.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 225
  • 9.11.06 020.jpg
    9.11.06 020.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 222
  • 9.11.06 019.jpg
    9.11.06 019.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 223
  • 9.11.06 011.jpg
    9.11.06 011.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 220
It is, however the owner might have had a change of plans... I'll let you know as soon as I talk to him, I hadn't been on here in a little while-

Cliff

Back