You can type here any text you want

84 t-type for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i chop them up for parts:):):) i have them apart in ways and places most normal people don't! just letting the seller know if he has 2 interested parties dump it! i currently have 1 t top car and i am going to sell it the 1st chance i get:D it probably also has rot in it's roof as well but i have not had it apart to confirm but experience tells me it probably does!

Curious as to when you are going to start paying vendor fees since you part out so many of these cars?

man there are alot of ....well i i wont say what I want to say but rude people on here. My opinion is if you are not interested in the car then move on to something else. Most old cars have issues of some sort and making rude comments doesnt help anything.
If ttop cars are so bad how come you own 2 of them now and 10-15 over your lifetime, you must not think they are that bad?????

Dont worry about some of the people on here. I could see you getting 3-3.5K for that car. Most people on here have made it a full time job destroying the lesser expensive cars that pop up for sale. So when a cheap one comes up for sale like yours, they want to beat you up on your price so their profit margin is higher. Good luck on the sale!!;)

Curious as to when you are going to start paying vendor fees since you part out so many of these cars?

soon!! already been talking to sgrim about it! waiting to hear back from him

when are you gonna stop crying about people parting them out?

Dont worry about some of the people on here. I could see you getting 3-3.5K for that car. Most people on here have made it a full time job destroying the lesser expensive cars that pop up for sale. So when a cheap one comes up for sale like yours, they want to beat you up on your price so their profit margin is higher. Good luck on the sale!!;)

why don't you start buying all the cheap cars on here and put them on your turbo farm????

land around here is not as cheap and plentiful as it is out west and if i was not stripping the cars that i was they would end up at the junkyard and nobody would have anything off of them!!!!!

why don't you start buying all the cheap cars on here and put them on your turbo farm????

land around here is not as cheap and plentiful as it is out west and if i was not stripping the cars that i was they would end up at the junkyard and nobody would have anything off of them!!!!!

Thats ok, I'd rather let other people have a chance to own one. No need to hoard them.

thats ok, i'd rather let other people have a chance to own one. No need to hoard them.

everything i own is forsale so i am not hoarding anything! Somebody comes up with enough $$$ i'll walk away from all my cars and parts!! Last count i have around 20 cars:) AND THEY ARE ARE DESIREABLE EASY TO GET RID OF CARS TOO!!!

Thats good, glad to hear you are finaly going to support the board.

As far as crying about these cars geting parted out, why dont you join in on the thread? You are the main person on about every single GBody board thats parts out these cars, it would be nice to hear your input.

Guys I understand both of your arguments but can you take it to the lounge and not crash this guys thread? Can I see a few underneath pics of the car for sale?

I leave for Easter and come back to this..... CMON GUYS GET out of this thread.... if you had a car for sale and this happended I would be getting blown up with PM's.....

Its done now.

Back