84 T-TYPE ROLLER/or looking for wrecked turbo car

GSXING

Guys,

I have a 1984 T-Type, motor and trans have been pulled. Body is completely rust free, interior is VERY nice.
This car has all of its original parts, buckets, radio, p/antenna, spare tire w/jack in trunk, etc. Stored inside.
Good solid car. Looking to sell to someone needing a rust free car. Or I need a wrecked turbo car 84-87 for a transplant. Stock motor/trans wanted. This car is way to nice to part out. Good Title. Would sell for $2500. Car is located in Houston, TX.
Call with any questions or leads. Thanks.
Jeff 713 254-1091.

Here are a few pics....

84 T-Type 1.jpg
84 T-Type 6.jpg
84 T-Type 5.jpg
84 T-Type 7.jpg
84 T-Type 10.jpg
84 T-Type 10.jpg

ahh I just saw this on Craigslist last week.
Nice looking
you wanted to deal locally if I recall correctly. still the case?

Offering this to anyone on the board ...

If I find a motor/trans .... the closer the better . open to anything.

Jeff

MUST. STOP. READING. THREAD.

Bad, bad timing for wasting a couple grand on another car or i'd be on my way to Texas! I got what this car needs...

Still has the 8.5? Posi? How many miles (doesn't mean much but never hurts to ask)? Driveshaft/gas tank/radiator, etc?

I'd rather see it get a v8 than parted out. Please don't part that girl out.

It does have the original 8.5 posi... 11K I believe on the odometer, so 111K. Couple things in the works, the car will not be parted.

If the things in the works fall through, i'd like to see more pics of it. I'm getting more interested in this as I stare at it.

I'd drop in an 86 LC2 that I already have, fix the fillers, slap on my t wheels, and drive that bitch every single day that there's not fresh salt on the road.

I was thinking the same thing Bob. She is very clean. I have a bunch of spare parts including a complete 109. Hell, got a spare stage motor I could put in for a daily! ;)

Good luck with the sale, wish I didn't already have other projects...

Jeff, does the car retain the factory wiring harness? What day would work for me to come look at the car?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

2tone,
Yes the car has the factory wire harness.
Call me to setup day/time.
Thanks.

Is this still for sale? Is the car sitting off Spring Cypress on a trailer behind an 80' short bed Chevy?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app