You can type here any text you want

85 GN $5,900 in DE only 17,000 miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

waldo786

This car is a very nice driver and can be made into a lot more with not a lot of work. The engine has been rebuilt about 17K miles ago and was upgraded with some things. It has 36lb injectors, forged aluminum pistons, a high volume oil pump, a new water pump, starter and a new radiator. The transmission was also rebuilt about 20K miles ago with an hd eaton posi unit and 3.73 richmond gears. It also has a transmission cooler. The car drives and shifts great, it runs very smooth. The exhuast is a mandrel bent 2.5" with ceramic coated headers and euro chamber mufflers. It also has a special switch that affects the waste gate that will allow up to 19lbs boost, but I have never used it as I don't take it to the track or use race gas. The car also has a heated 02 sensor. The car has good tires, fat ones in the rear. Dash and headliner are all good. The rear windows are tinted and it has aftermarket guages for boost, temperature, fuel metering and oil pressure. The speedo was upgraded to the 145 mph one. The car also has stereo concert sound. The car comes with pretty much all (as far as I can tell) of the parts to convert it to an 87 style setup. It has new front fiberglass bumper fillers. The trunk and undercarriage are very clean with no rusting. The cruise control works and the car has an aftermarket cold air K&N cold air intake. The car does not have a radio, the interior is in good condition except for the driver side seat has a tear in the upholstery in the top, and there is a rust spot in the passenter side rear quarter. There is no rust in the doors. The car has all the components for A/C but there is no belt on the compressor so I don't know if it works. The car could also use a paint job and the rear bumper filler needs replaced. There is some sealant around the passenger side lock but it works just fine. Attached are pics and you can email me for more at davidtrom@hotmail.com. There was roughly $6,000 of work done in this car to rebuild the engine. I have all documentation for the work done, some of which is scanned in the pics.

Attachments

• pass side.jpg
    pass side.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 120
  • dr side.jpg
    dr side.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 118
  • engine rebuild.jpg
    engine rebuild.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 117
  • posi sheet.jpg
    posi sheet.jpg