85 gn parts needed

gasman4844

I'm looking for some parts for my 85... Air conditioning compressor,and lines,condensor,cooling fan-mechanical, and most importantly a coil mounting bracket,coil and ignition module.I'm located in matthews nc .Also need some bumper fillers too .. If any one can point me in the right direction i would sure appreciate it !!!!!!

I believe i have a ac compressor, ac lines, condenser.not sure about the rest-Matt 347-680-8642

Here is what I have !!! See anything missing ??

grand nat engine.jpg If anyone can give me some guidence as to what else I may be missing ???????

I have alot of what you need and not too far from you. Michael McCoy is local to you as well and may have what you need. You can do a search of his name on the board.

Jim

I've got a fan, fan shroud, and pair of white front filler panels all in good shape, would fit into a single box. the shroud wouldnt have the vacuum line routing diagram on it, not sure how much that matters to you though....

EDIT: you also are going to need the pulley to drive the water pump. I'm not positive I have one of those either but could check

I've got a fan, fan shroud, and pair of white front filler panels all in good shape, would fit into a single box. the shroud wouldnt have the vacuum line routing diagram on it, not sure how much that matters to you though....

EDIT: you also are going to need the pulley to drive the water pump. I'm not positive I have one of those either but could check

84C i had him covered on the fan but if he can get present all in one box then i'll pass it over to you

I have an original up pipe (exhaust) if after you get it together you want to replace that welded up jobby.