86-87 conversion parts

Tommy69Z

I think I have everything needed to convert a hot air.

complete intake, fuel rails, coil
complete underhood harness, also have complete car harness
factory headers
turbo
front accessories and mounts
intercooler, shroud, and fan
electric cooling fan
radiator
ecm
all turbo inlet plumbing, downpipe, converter
factory filter box with K&N
steering column and wheel
cruise control
driveshaft

I basically stripped the motor down to a longblock and sold, only left the cam, crank and knock sensor on motor.

For now I would like to try to sell together, if it doesn't sell in a couple of weeks, I will seperate.

Asking $1250 for everything I have

how much for complete intake, headers, fuel rails, front accesories and mounts, and downpipe?

Going to get some boxes and get the stuff where I can get and idea of shipping, then will go down my list of interested parties, if you have not already sent me a zip code, send me a pm. It will probably be over the weekend before I get a chance.

Have most of it boxed up, good idea on shipping, have quoted interested parties, have not heard back after a few days, so who's interested?

I would like a price on the complete intake and the factory headers shipped to 63366. ANY issues with these parts? Cracks, stripped threads...

Bryan

Do you still have this stuff?

fuel rails, coil
complete underhood harness, also have complete car harness
factory headers
front accessories and mounts
shroud, and fan
ecm
all turbo inlet plumbing,

WHat are you looking to get for this stuff

ive got a pretty awesome sound system by jl audio id be interested in swaping for this if the stuff you have can convert my stock 87 limited over to turbo using my exisitng 87 block original 89 thousand miles, im a newbie at the entire turbo world and dont want to be taken advantage of so are you interested in some real nice stuff JL AUDIO FOSGATE THE OLD PUNCH AMPS JL AUDIO 1000/1 AMPS THREE 12W7 SUBS AND DIAMOND AUDIO COMPONENTS AND 7 7 INCH MONITORS IVE GOT A FEW ITEMS LOL OVER 7,000 TIED UP IN THIS IMPULS PURCHASE. YEAH WIFFY WASNT LOL WHOOPS