You can type here any text you want

'86 Buick Regal T-Type Grand National Clone

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87WE4NJ

VIN: 1G4GK477P438105
Very strong motor/drivetrain w chip & K&N intake
new brakes (converted to vacuum)
New fuel pump and digital dash sending unit
major tuneup with new belts and hoses
GN center caps, badging and trim, black w gray cloth
rebuilt suspension, new shocks, front end and exhaust
Mechanically totally sorted out
Drive's seat reupholstered by pro trim shop ($550)
$10k invested will sacrifice. Reasonable offers entertained
Long documented service histoy by Buick speed shop and dealer
Strong runner, chirps tires in drive, tired black paint and usual body work needed underneath
Clean carfax, 123,000
Current NJ inspection

Attachments

• 86.jpg
    86.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,501
  • 86 int.jpg
    86 int.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 1,573
  • 86 rear.jpg
    86 rear.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 1,920
THAT'S A BAD VIN! It's missing 2 digits.

Someone did a meticulous job swapping out the entire interior on this car. Why? :confused: Seems odd to me.

Corrected Vin (left out 2 digits)

VIN: 1G4GK477XGP438105

This will be my DD until someone has a trade for a more practical ride or gives me $6995. I have $10+ into it and got all the bugs out and would have to start from the beginning w a similarly priced DD

You are correct! Mea Culpa

VIN (Corrected): 1G4GK477XGP438105

THAT'S A BAD VIN! It's missing 2 digits.

Someone did a meticulous job swapping out the entire interior on this car. Why? :confused: Seems odd to me.

The previous owner wanted it to look like a GN

VIN (Corrected): 1G4GK477XGP438105

The previous owner wanted it to look like a GN
To what end? At what cost?....A LOT! To remove an entire T anterior, get the necessary exterior hardware and the labor to do it?...it doesn't make sense.

Do you have photos of the RPO code in the trunk that match the dash VIN plate and driver's door VIN tag?

The rubber bumper pad on the rear bumper in the photo looks GN, it's missing the white strip. I'd like to see photos of the front headlight/turn signal bezels.

To what end? At what cost?....A LOT! To remove an entire T anterior, get the necessary exterior hardware and the labor to do it?...it doesn't make sense.

Do you have photos of the RPO code in the trunk that match the dash VIN plate and driver's door VIN tag?

The rubber bumper pad on the rear bumper in the photo looks GN, it's missing the white strip. I'd like to see photos of the front headlight/turn signal bezels.
I agree with you Does make no sense.& Who wants digital Dash !

I went to go look at this car that 87WE4NJ had for sale a few months ago. While I drove to see the car, Dave had the car die on the road. There is rot in the quarter panals, not just bubbles, but holes through... Be careful guys...

I went to go look at this car that 87WE4NJ had for sale a few months ago. While I drove to see the car, Dave had the car die on the road. There is rot in the quarter panals, not just bubbles, but holes through... Be careful guys...
It's a Parts Car !!!!

I drove 200 miles today in the "parts car"

Who would intentionally cause a car they were selling to beak down? I have spent $1k and consierable time to get everything working. I'm using it as my DD to work out any bugs.

I fail to understand the hostility and paranoia of the previous post. I have no secrets, nothing to hide. I have two T-Types, I'll sell one. Is this some kind of crime?

I have all the service records.

TT/A1233, why don't you throw in a strip search as well. Give the guy a break, he's not hiding anything. just trying to sell a car. take a deep breath....

Compression test and new plugs today:
<br>
cyl 1, 152; cyl 2, 165, Cyl 3, 150, Cyl 4, 160, cyl 5, 158.5, cyl 6, 160
<br>
trans and rear dif service; syn oil change, radiator flush, power steering flush; new O2 sensor;<br>
front end allignment; rotors recut; new KYB shocks;

Back