You can type here any text you want

86 gn for sale or trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

leprcon

I love burnouts
well i dont have any more fight in me, 1986 gn 52,000 miles gnx cluster, built 200r4 aith all billet internals 9/11 converter,50#injector tt chip, 70mm turbo ,doghouse and throttlebody,rjc pulleys, atr downpipe ,alkycontrol kit ported stock irons, rjc fmic, pts radiator ,ice cold ac tons of shiny stuff 18 boyd coddingtons, h&r parts bar, lots of stuff powdercoated/ceramic coated.

now for the bad lost control of the car hit guard rail p.s. tt chip is awesome:biggrin: no frame damage motor runs perfect ac and everything time slips in the 128-130 range available take serious offers and cool trades 2 owner car clean title lo miles

Attachments

• power audio ebay 206.jpg
    power audio ebay 206.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 495
  • power audio ebay 209.jpg
    power audio ebay 209.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 494
  • power audio ebay 212.jpg
    power audio ebay 212.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 493
  • power audio ebay 214.jpg
    power audio ebay 214.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 484
more of the carnage

Attachments

• power audio ebay 215.jpg
    power audio ebay 215.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 487
  • power audio ebay 216.jpg
    power audio ebay 216.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 481
  • power audio ebay 220.jpg
    power audio ebay 220.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 478
  • power audio ebay 222.jpg
    power audio ebay 222.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 483
more

Attachments

• power audio ebay 225.jpg
    power audio ebay 225.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 478
  • power audio ebay 227.jpg
    power audio ebay 227.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 475
  • power audio ebay 109.jpg
    power audio ebay 109.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 471
  • power audio ebay 226.jpg
    power audio ebay 226.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 467
there are some before pics in there to

Attachments

• power audio ebay 224.jpg
    power audio ebay 224.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 465
  • power audio ebay 217.jpg
    power audio ebay 217.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 462
  • power audio ebay 142.jpg
    power audio ebay 142.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 462
i figure i am going to man up and take the hit. i was a dumbass and have to suffer the consequences, i have another one so im just like whatever u live and u learn by the way this muther fer is fast it totaly blows off a set of 275 65 drag radials:frown:

OUCH!!!

Is this the same car I saw at Dave's awhile back?
Don't give up on it yet, call Mika at Crown Auto. He's on south "H" St in Lake Worth, (588-8709). Outstanding workmenship, I had a toy truck that got a$$ ended while I was sitting at a light, broke my heart, but he brought it back from the dead. I checked every body shop in the area through a paint supplier who's an old old friend. When I walked through the door and shook hands with him I knew I was in the right place. It's worth the time, talk to him ;)

yep thats the one, i also own the blue one, i know mika, but i just dont think its fixable but hey its worth a shot, i was just thinkinf f it anf find another roller completely the real thing that sucks is there wasnt a inch of rust on the car anywhere:frown:

Im Feeling Your Pain

I AM SORRY TO HEAR, LET ALONE SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR GN.:eek: THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL BUICK.

IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD TRULY CONCENTRATE IN FINDING A CLEAN LOW MILEAGE ROLLER AND MAKING IT RIGHT AGAIN. GOOD LUCK!

Does it drive, or does it have to be towed? I have a 93 lx coupe 5-oh, 5 spd. stock except for alum ds, 3.73's, U/L Control arms, Rio red with Blk. interior, 91k miles. Cold ac.
I have kinda been looking for a trade. I could sell, but am going for all options.What were you running in the 1/4?

I AM SORRY TO HEAR, LET ALONE SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR GN.:eek: THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL BUICK.

IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD TRULY CONCENTRATE IN FINDING A CLEAN LOW MILEAGE ROLLER AND MAKING IT RIGHT AGAIN. GOOD LUCK!
i am thinking that as well thank you for your kind words

Does it drive, or does it have to be towed? I have a 93 lx coupe 5-oh, 5 spd. stock except for alum ds, 3.73's, U/L Control arms, Rio red with Blk. interior, 91k miles. Cold ac.
I have kinda been looking for a trade. I could sell, but am going for all options.What were you running in the 1/4?

runs 128-130 in the 1/4 and high tens it runs perfect and the ac still works, nothcback sound cool but i dont think its enough of a trade the motor has about 10,000 in goods alone thank you for ypur intrest im kinda looking to go towards a hot rod because i still have another gn that is faster than this one anyway

Roller

Scroll down the "cars for sale" section and you will seet that BOOSTJUNKIE has a 30,000 mile astro roof gn up for grabs. Looks straight and he states not rust. ;)

Maybe its still available. If I here or see anything I will shoot you a line.:D

Back