You can type here any text you want

86 GN Stolen in Jacksonville FL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rules

Private Message: Your Right I dont make the rules
July 28th, 2007, 07:19 PM
EGOKILR
Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2005
Trader Rating: (0)

Your Right I dont make the rules

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But it can and will be done.

Your remarks are what give your people a bad name idiot. "It can and will be done"... I'm sorry, you don't make the rules, and you will never make the rules. You may live in your own MLK induced fantasy world, but you will never tell me what to do, nor will you even act like you have any authority what so ever to tell me or anyone else what we can or cannot say. Crawl back in your hole and STFU.

Hahahahahhahahaha

Hummmm, must have got under someones skin:biggrin: , The true "YOU" really does come out. "Your people," Only someone of your kind would write something so prehistoric. Go back to your Hole in the middle of no where and get a life. And dont Play with me I play for Keeps, you've been warned.

This was supposed to be a forum for stolen cars

But A coward decides he wants to throw his politcal and emotional views on here. I tried to keep it one on one but only cowards have to have a forum and can not run by themselves. If that person has anything to say to me. PM me and show me you are not a coward and have to have the others holding your hand while you act as an Internet tough guy (ITG). If you post on here again and not PM me then you are showing the world what I am saying is true.
BlakBoost once again, I am sorry for your loss , but NOSlo6 lets keep your personal Beliefs and Ideas to yourself or you PM me and I will be your counslor and I have a wonderful ear that I do tend to listen well.

That's how they keeps it real...

I guess we see things a little differently. The way I see it, only a coward tries to hide what he has to say and sends it in a PM. Post what you have to say for everyone to see and they can draw their own conclusions. This topic was none of mine nor your business in the first place. I simply read your post "telling" someone what they can or cannot say and how you will not hear it again and how it will be done. If you are offended by something someone says, don't listen. Do not threaten with your racially promoted agenda. That has never really been a good idea throughout history.

As far as getting under someone's skin, dude I couldn't care less if you live or die. You're posting on this forum is not going to cause me any loss of sleep. It seems to me, and others can draw their own conclusions, that from your back to back post it has gotten under your skin more than anyone else :D ! Just keeps it real dawg and don't get so worked up about someone's statement made in haste after his pride and joy was stolen. Can't we all just get along...

One thing you can learn from this experience is that "demanding" or "warning" people about the things they say will get a few responses from people that do not agree with your point of view.

I guess we see things a little differently. The way I see it, only a coward tries to hide what he has to say and sends it in a PM. Post what you have to say for everyone to see and they can draw their own conclusions. This topic was none of mine nor your business in the first place. I simply read your post "telling" someone what they can or cannot say and how you will not hear it again and how it will be done. If you are offended by something someone says, don't listen. Do not threaten with your racially promoted agenda. That has never really been a good idea throughout history.

As far as getting under someone's skin, dude I couldn't care less if you live or die. You're posting on this forum is not going to cause me any loss of sleep. It seems to me, and others can draw their own conclusions, that from your back to back post it has gotten under your skin more than anyone else :D ! Just keeps it real dawg and don't get so worked up about someone's statement made in haste after his pride and joy was stolen. Can't we all just get along...

One thing you can learn from this experience is that "demanding" or "warning" people about the things they say will get a few responses from people that do not agree with your point of view.

Very Well Said!!!!

Thanks for Confirming........

And all will draw their own conclusions that I was right. I like how you Bow'd it Down and watched your words realllllll careful.

That-Is-Interesting-Fall_asleep.jpg

I'm bowin down 2 U dawg

And all will draw their own conclusions that I was right. I like how you Bow'd it Down and watched your words realllllll careful.

You got me man, you are the king of punk down on the internet... GET REAL LOL. I know how to choose my words to get my point across. I can tell you are also probably a letigous mofo. I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't already contacted the ACLU or NAACP to come put the kibosh on this little internet thread. Anyone who is this insecure about his race and manhood really, really needs to get a F'N life. I promise YOU that the more you keep posting in this thread, the more you look like an absolute imbecile.

The difference between what you and I are doing is this:

I have the right to defend what I "said" - freedom of speech
You do not have the right to threaten or demand anything - pwned!

Keeps it real....

Wrong.....

The PEOPLE have spoken, and they are tired of this boring back and forth. You go your way, I'll go mine and everything will be everything. If you keep posting, you will show the people you really do have a problem. Let it Go, Let it Go.

The people have spoken....

And I wont be responding to anymore on this post.
And dont Play with me I play for Keeps, you've been warned.
If you post on here again and not PM me then you are showing the world what I am saying is true.
And all will draw their own conclusions that I was right.
If you keep posting, you will show the people you really do have a problem. Let it Go, Let it Go.

And what did they say....

Looks like someone is going to need some professional Help

This is what you wanted and it is eating you up. Mannn let it go, I gave you the opportunity to just keep it between us, but you wanted the People to observe and make theire own conclusions. They have spoken, you are bitter leave it alone. Let it go. You may have a nervous breakdown if not.

Professional help...please bring it Dr. Freud

This is what you wanted and it is eating you up. Mannn let it go, I gave you the opportunity to just keep it between us, but you wanted the People to observe and make theire own conclusions. They have spoken, you are bitter leave it alone. Let it go. You may have a nervous breakdown if not.

Because of you.... I will lose sleep tonight.
Because of you.... I need counceling.
Because of you.... I am bitter.
Because of you.... It's eating me up.

These are all your conclusions or should I say delusions that you came up with yourself. Next time you try to match wits with me, you better bring a sack lunch BRUUUH...

Your not capable of matching wits with me so quit trying.... the more you type the more you make a fool of yourself. No one is buying your "they have spoken, you've been warned" BS. The only one on here that responded to anything either one of us said was:

Very Well Said!!!!

...and need I point out was not in your favor...

PS: I didn't want to keep ANYTHING between us... that's how I roll dawg... and I always keeps it real with the bruthas...

Mann you need Help

The people have spoke and yet you continue to go through my threads, it is apparently eating you up. Leave it alone. You loose, and I know it may be a hard thing. You needed others to hold your hand and it didnt go your way. Once again I tried to keep thkis between us you and didnt want to go toe toe. You are not on my level. Seems you really dont take your own advice. We have a saying for you out here. You are 5150 Look it up, do some research as I am sure you have been doing all along. And Please get some help. Leave it alone. Leave it alone...........

Einstein has spoken...

Well tell me what the people are saying since they have spoken. For that matter show me in this thread where they have spoken. I showed you the only one that spoke and he spoke not in your favor. I CAN stand it... I love it... I love it that you can't find anything else to say but the same lame a$$ thing over and over... I F'N love it!!! I lose!! If U say so big dawg... if U say so. Since the people have spoken so much about this... I guess I missed it when they spoke me off of here and I missed when it "will be done" and I missed anything happening from your bigtime internet "warning". "I've been warned." Do you have a clue whatsoever as to how much of a butt plug monkey you actually are? No one on here gives a flyin flip about either of us back and forth'n this nonsense. I do it just to piss you off... for no other reason. And I've thoroughly enjoyed myself all along.

Blakboost... Man, sorry about your ride... and sorry for hijacking your thread. You know that EGOEINSTEIN is going to post again... he can't help himself, he has to have the last word. That's cool. I've ridden him long enough. He crumbled like cornbread as expected of a WIGGLING SPARKLER. LMAO:D

Dude you have no wit's about you !!!!!!

If you had any kind of Wit, then you would know The people have shown you this thread is boring, that this thread has been dead since you came on. LOL, you pissen me off:biggrin: . I am not the one "who really doesnt get any sleep" must be true about you, why would you write it. Hmmmm like I said.
You need people to hold your hand and cant do things by himself LOL, GET A Life, quite the thread and just PM Me and we can go back and fourth alllllll you want. But all my responses to you are going to always be Bzzz Bzzzzz. That is the sound of a PEST, and NO you have sting about you. Oh and dont use post scripts to me, I really hope you are not falling in love and liking to write these so called love letters to me.

Superfreak

If you had any kind of Wit, then you would know The people have shown you this thread is boring, that this thread has been dead since you came on. LOL, you pissen me off:biggrin: . I am not the one "who really doesnt get any sleep" must be true about you, why would you write it. Hmmmm like I said.
You need people to hold your hand and cant do things by himself LOL, GET A Life, quite the thread and just PM Me and we can go back and fourth alllllll you want. But all my responses to you are going to always be Bzzz Bzzzzz. That is the sound of a PEST, and NO you have sting about you. Oh and dont use post scripts to me, I really hope you are not falling in love and liking to write these so called love letters to me.

All I can say to you loverboy is you need to go back to school, or go to school for once or simply learn the language of this wonderful country we live in. It's called english, they teach it in our public school systems. Along with that is the proper grammar that accompanies the spoken and written word. Learn it, because it's obvious you have no more than a 4th grade education...and that is being optimistic bruh!! Your stupidity pours off your fingertips as you two finger tango your keyboard. Do you actually read what you type or can you just not read at all?.... I feel sorry for morons that can't read.... no no no that's not right... I don't feel sorry at all EGOMANIAC :eek:

Last Word Huhhhh......

Who really has to get that. You know that deep feeling in your stomach that has been keeping you awake. "Should I or should I not say this, that" etc..... well that feeling will be coming true. By the way I have a degree in EET.
You have put your foot in your mouth one toooooo many times. Backpeddling, You have showed your cowardness through your actions. This will be my last Word to YOU. So write on

Back