You can type here any text you want

86 GN Stolen in Jacksonville FL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Seriousthread.jpg

Are we done yet?:confused: . This forum is for stolen cars and vin checks. Venting is OK especially when your car is stolen, but negative language and remarks are not. Lets either get back on track or let the thread die.

Thanks

Louie

moderators

Can the moderators just remove all this crap. Take it to pms! Bottom line is the man had his car stole, I am sure he is upset enough without a pissing war on his post. We have all said things when we are hurt, upset, PISSED OFF!! I would be way more pissed off than you could imagine if my car was stolen! Just leave it be for goodness sakes. Tell the man you hope he gets his car back, your thinking of him and leave it at that. I am pretty d#@n sure if your car was stolen you wouldn't be thinking of being politicly correct or watching your words perfectly at the time. I REALLY hope you get your car back man! Good luck Daniel Ray

Daniel,
I understand what you are saying. Nevertheless, we have rules to follow. :wink:

I hear yah louie, I just hate to see this kind of stuff on turbobuick:( . Fast with Class remember guys. It doesn't matter if your white, black, green or purple lol. We all share the love for these cars. Hey by the way the head clamps I got from you are still holding strong on my car louie. No popped gaskets yet but I haven't had the chance to really turn up the boost yet either. I think about 18 is all I have put to it so far. Plan on going to the track soon and get some of that gold plated gas to put in it and turn it up. Now back to the trend, have you heard anything on the car at all yet? I hope she comes back home to you in one piece. I look on here every now and then to keep giving myself a wake up call. People will steal on of these cars fast. Defend yourself guys!! Kill switches, lowjack, etc. Whatever works. Daniel Ray

Take a look back at the posts
I think he said he found the car all cut up and hurt.
And that’s when all of the unnecessary and stupid comments started.

My point exactly...

Bottom line is the man had his car stole, I am sure he is upset enough without a pissing war on his post. We have all said things when we are hurt, upset, PISSED OFF!! I would be way more pissed off than you could imagine if my car was stolen! Tell the man you hope he gets his car back, your thinking of him and leave it at that. I am pretty d#@n sure if your car was stolen you wouldn't be thinking of being politicly correct or watching your words perfectly at the time. I REALLY hope you get your car back man! Good luck Daniel Ray

Daniel, I agree completely. My point getting involved in this whole bunch of nonsense (which I'm guilty of perpetuating) was that EGOKILR was demanding that Blakboost not say some stupid word "Sparkling Wiggles". I guess I should not have gotten involved, but I had to speak my mind. He has no right to demand anything, especially from someone who just lost their car. We got into a pissing contest from that point on, which I wish I hadn't done now. I apologize and feel deeply for Blakboost getting his baby taken and cut up. But I still stand behind what I said, EGOKILR had no business running his suck to the guy and I just had Blakboost's back....that's all. It got out of hand after that.

Very Funny

I was feeling your loss man, until you started pointing fingers. For one, there's good and bad in all races. I suppose it my be the parent's fault to a point. I have had my car, home, business broken into by more than one race.
All races are into crimes just on different levels, from low dollar to top dollar.

I got A GN and a Turbo T, both with security and column locks. As much as I got into them, there going to have to tow them. I just don't know why some one would invest all the money and not protect your investment, when you know their's theives looking for our car's.

Back