86 GN Turbo Movie Car Very Fast and Furious Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a dangerous forum to the uninformed.

TB.com 1

Uninformed 0

All my Trubo Buick hero cars and drivers are here.

Yeah this thread is a top 5 of all time in cars for sale getting blasted so fast.

How long before she gets locked?

He would have better luck on a ricer forum selling it :biggrin:

you can pour syrup on shyt ... doesnt make it a pancake !

Iwas thinking they used 3 or 4 regals to shoot that 1 shot 4 times i dont no funny stuff lmao.

So.....is that permission to do my worst?

Been home sick for three days.....I got ammo.

Nah....I will let the staff do their best. I got better things to do....like tear up T6P cook book thread.

Makin' rib tonight Ty.

Star of TR's? I agree 100% notacarlo! He's got a lot a of balls saying that chopped up Rat of a buick is the icon of TR's :mad: All of us TR owners on this board are the real SUPERSTARS and make the DARKSIDE of the Force what it is! And 25 years later, we dont need a Rat chopped up car trying to represent what a TR means to all of us real TR owners. We have 1,000's of man hours of hard work and pride making these TR's stars ourselves. And by the way. We don't need you to make a movie with our PRIDE N JOYS! We make movies all the time all across the 50 states of America. Everytime we TR owners line up at a red light with a Rustang, Cowmaro,ricers,AND or any all show no go vettes.We are the REAL HERO'S. We make KILL scenes :biggrin: You can't get any more satisfying exposure than that as a real TR owner. Crushing all those fake ass muscle cars from the second the light turnes green. We TR gurus are the ones that keep the legacy of the MIGHTY TURBO REGAL's alive by kicking ASS on a REAL SET! THE STREET, and or Racetrack. And that is why when folks see us just puttering around minding our own business. They are still, and will ALWAYS be afraid of TR's at the red light, because they know we represent that "DAMN THAT CAR IS FAST" response after they get they get a lethal dose of the Boost.SO, save all that blabber for those other forums :mad: Exit stage left! Or get that fake ass representative of a TR KILLED! :eek:

Lot of work to convert back to a nice driver.

Almost no work to convert to a Monte SS :biggrin:

So.....is that permission to do my worst?

Been home sick for three days.....I got ammo.

Nah....I will let the staff do their best. I got better things to do....like tear up T6P cook book thread.

Makin' rib tonight Ty.

Aw what the hell its trashed anyway,

Recipe on said ribs
essen.gif

What DA! @&#@!% WHO DA! $%*&@ Does he think he is......Asking 32k for that ******* RAT!

After all this commotion about a fake glass diamond. LMFAO! I'm going out to have a drink before the new year....:biggrin: Scotch by choice :biggrin: Back in 10. whatever seconds :eek:

Oh by the way.....tell the movie maker to put that in his pipe and smoke it! LMFAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.