86 GN Turbo Movie Car Very Fast and Furious Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PT Barnum marketing and selling approach will not work here. Gotta give him props for the nerve/ gall and brass cohones. ebay could be your friend! :wink:

Maybe it is one reason I am broke right now;) but IF I had the extra money and it was verified this was the ONE car I would buy it in a heartbeat:biggrin:

Flame on:D

There is one of these sitting in the "Stars Cars" museum right here in Gatlinburg, TN.... Wonder just how many were made for the movie?

The one here in the museum has a nice pretty sconce saying it's the F&F car Vin drove... :rolleyes:

SW.

There were 6 cars made for the movie. 3 were real TR's, 3 were regular Regals painted black.;)

Maybe it is one reason I am broke right now;) but IF I had the extra money and it was verified this was the ONE car I would buy it in a heartbeat:biggrin:

Flame on:D

This is an actual car that was used in the movie.

One of the cars was flip flopped with the body on backwards so they could do the reverse seen.:eek:

You got to love this thread!!!
I know in 2009 Volo Auto Museum in Illinois had the stunt car used for the "backwards" driving scene, and as jdpolzin stated ,the body was basically flipped front to rear on the frame. It was still interesting to see.

Damn Ricer :biggrin:

The ONLY damn thread I let get out of hand all friggin year and the boss has to post in :eek::eek:

It's all good in the turbohood:D

I was talking about flaming me for saying I'd buy it:D

Let the economy get back right and some tech geek ricer would pay 2 or 3 times that for it, IMO! Just to outrun with the suburu;)

I love the rims.

I love lamp.

Ha ha Ha......

Shane, buy it and donate it to the new Mad MAx movies....it would be worth something then.

PS. The original Elanor Built for Gone in 60....I had it at our shop for a couple of hours wile a transporter was unloading two years ago. Dash was signed and the passenger seat smelled like brother-lovin-daddy hatin' Brad Pitt banger. I have pictures of it somewhere. Then Fooses's place over here was building the recreations. Then they got nailed for fraud. (not Foose related)

Let the link load, our local restorer (customers like Jay Leno and Tim Allen) built an Elenore as well. 5th photo that pops up..... it was sold at BJ....

Wonder how many were cloned lol..

Ron’s Restoration, Inc.

i say scrap it at the recycle yard,but incase you do what i said,how much for the tach on the dash and the tail lights,also possibly interested in those gnx fenders.also can you give me the rpo codes on the deck lid?