You can type here any text you want

86 SS Monte hardtop

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
Bone stock except turbo mufflers. 130k white ext few minor chips nics no accidents no repaint, burg bucket interior. interior is very nice, perfect dash, no rust, none in floors, doors, truck rockers, quarters where ever no rust...original paint . I was going to swap this car to LS2 turbo,4l80. A local GN popped up and I would rather have that car for the swap. (turbo cars just look better in black :biggrin: )
$3,000 drive it home ,would not be scared no matter how far away you are. does not smoke or use any oil, original trans was rebuilt at 105k fluid still looks like its just out of the container, crisp shifts at correct Rpm's

I think much like the GN's someday people will desire these montes/gn's/olds cars with the #'s driveline like chevelle's / gto's of the past.

How is the paint? What about the stripes/lettering on the car? Post some pictures it'll help with your sale.

car is at a friends place in hampstead Md 21074 zip getting the mufflers installed(original rh muffler just started to let go). and alignment. paint is original has a few chips and such the stripes are there but also show there age. this car was garage kept till 2002 but the last 8 yrs in the sun have taken a tool on the paint/ stripes for sure. I will get some more pics up this week for you guys.
montess86.jpg

Car is ready to go !! we also installed a new rear main seal as it had a slight drip to it so not its a 100% leak free ready to drive car the only thing this car needs to be a really nice driver is 2 tires on the front soon.

very decent for the price. please post some detailed pics of other parts of the car. Any rust in the inside common trunk areas?

I had 3 of these Monte SS's, all were good cars. Got my first piece of female trim in the backseat of one too ;)

Good luck with your sale!!!

zero rust in trunk lip, zero in door seams, zero in rear wheel house, rear frame rails look brand new, center body mounts are perfect no even showing any drycracks yet. I know where to check these cars and its 100%

Probably

I had 3 of these Monte SS's, all were good cars. Got my first piece of female trim in the backseat of one too ;)

Good luck with your sale!!!

a good thing you qualified the statement w/ "female"..:eek::D:D

car is at a friends place in hampstead Md 21074 zip getting the mufflers installed(original rh muffler just started to let go). and alignment. paint is original has a few chips and such the stripes are there but also show there age. this car was garage kept till 2002 but the last 8 yrs in the sun have taken a tool on the paint/ stripes for sure. I will get some more pics up this week for you guys.
montess86.jpg

I haven't seen Hampstead performance since, well you didn't have to put in an area code. I still have a yellow sticker from them with a Red Ford Maverick on it.

Yes the old Monte's ... alot of fun back in the day. I can remember my first t-top Monte Oh MY !! I was dating this wild little thing seat all the way back and... oh wait this is a pg site. :eek:

Back