86 Stage 2 Car new price

Sounds like a sreal to me. I was right on the edge in buying this car. Just an awesome ride. I decided on another car simply because of TH400. Other then and I would have bought this car months ago.

For all the guys who have sent private messages I apologize for not reading them. I have looked at email responses but just now looked at the private ones.
11 second thanks for the interest but I already have a truck.

Sounds like a sreal to me. I was right on the edge in buying this car. Just an awesome ride. I decided on another car simply because of TH400. Other then and I would have bought this car months ago.

If it was a Grand National I'd have bought it at the 22k as quick as I could get the payment across. T-Type.....not so much.

If it was a Grand National I'd have bought it at the 22k as quick as I could get the payment across. T-Type.....not so much.

GN's are a dime a dozen... T-Type's are rare in a stage II, especially in that condition. Only 2400 T-Types made in 1986. Most of those are rust buckets by now.

Get a grip

It does not matter how few t-types were made, people just want gn's more. You will never get the coin for a t-type that a gn will pull down!! I have sold 22 gn's / t-types, and gn's always bring more money!!!

Yes sir ,when I was looking for a turbo Buick prices were lower on a T, even appraised lower even if they made 2400, I don't care though love them both.:D

Don't matter if the car was close it would be sold as a friend of mine really likes it and what's not to like

I think all buick's are great gn's do sell for more but I'd rather have a t as the colors stand out when you are at a show and all you see is black gn's.When I went to the nat's a few times started walking past some as everything started looking the same then you start seeing differen't colors and you aer drawn twards them and a stage 2 done as nice as this one wow. If I had the money I would own it cannot beat it for the $$$. wonderful job great car be pacient it will sell. not knocking any body just my 2 cents as stated earlyer love all turbo buicks .
Tom

I have had a commitment to purchase the car from a board member. I am holding the car for him for a few weeks while he takes care of his financing. If the deal falls through I will inform all who have inquired about the car.
Thank You

Very nice car and im sure that its baddddddd......

So why run it on drag radials with all that power, seems like alot of low 10 second drag radial passes on stage cars..

Is it because of the cage doesnt have enough points?

BW

The Drag Radials work better on the street. The last 2 times I ran at the track I drove there. I dont think I would see much better 60 ft with slicks unless I was going to launch with 20 lbs boost or trying to maximize my et. A 10 lb launch and looking for a safe run works great with the radials.