86 T Type, Rare Combo

My favorite color and I love your car!! I wish you were closer and looking to trade it for a ...... Foureyed mustang...lol... ( I know I said a bad word, Mustang, lol)... Bump for my dream car!! Good luck with your sale, I think....lol.. You will def. miss that one!!

J

More Info

My favorite color and I love your car!! I wish you were closer and looking to trade it for a ...... Foureyed mustang...lol... ( I know I said a bad word, Mustang, lol)... Bump for my dream car!! Good luck with your sale, I think....lol.. You will def. miss that one!!

J

Thanks for the kind words, I know I'll be missing this car once it's gone. Unfortunately, you can't keep them all.

The car has an amazing documentation trail including original window sticker and dealer bill of sale, GMAC paperwork, etc.

Also, I've decided I'll be keeping the original wheels. I need them for storeage. They need refinishing anyway, so your not missing much.

There has been alot of intrest in this car. If anyone is thinking about buying it, you better hurry up and beat the others that are thinking of pulling the trigger too.

bump for a cool looking car,

...but I am wondering what kind of daily errands the current owner might be referring to where he needs to be inconspicuous...:wink:

This IS the most attractive car for sale on this forum right now, in my opinion due to- rarity, color, and options. I received some interest for my t-top GN yesterday. IF it sells, I'm hoping to transfer the money to buy this one if it's still available!

PM sent on this beauty! Also is there any rust starting on the inside trunk lips and if you look inside the trunk up where rear speakers are mounted, that metal piece that runs along from one side to the other. I forgot what the name of the piece is?

Better be care full so your Ole lady does not catch you "running errands" LOL :eek:
Pm ing you a offer

Thanks for the kind words, I know I'll be missing this car once it's gone. Unfortunately, you can't keep them all.

The car has an amazing documentation trail including original window sticker and dealer bill of sale, GMAC paperwork, etc.

Also, I've decided I'll be keeping the original wheels. I need them for storeage. They need refinishing anyway, so your not missing much.

There has been alot of intrest in this car. If anyone is thinking about buying it, you better hurry up and beat the others that are thinking of pulling the trigger too.

Man, you are killing me..... I wish I had my 86GT sold..... Bump for my dream car!!! Lol..... It wont last much longer..

J

Sold

The car was sold last Tuesday to a board member from Madison, which is where the car was sold new.

Thanks to everyone for the interest and thank you TB.com for making the trading post availible to us all.