You can type here any text you want

86 T-Type WH1 Designer Series for sale KY.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bluehair

86 wh1 designer series 1 of 463 made in that year. factory paint, 130k+ miles, garage kept, clean well kept. typical rock chips, small spot of rust barely visible on passenger door, paint still looks good not beat up at all, ttops that dont leak or rattle, grey cloth interior with no rips or tears.

new parts or modifications:
1. new stock replacement turbo
2. walbro fuel pump with direct wire kit
3. HD adjustable wastegate
4. two turbotweak chips
5. 50# injectors
6. k&n filter with shiny pipe
7. flowmaster catback dual exhaust
8. z28 valvesprings
9. timing chain
10. alarm with keyless entry and remote start
11. safety anti-theft switch
12. alpine tape deck with 12 disc changer and amp in trunk with all new speakers

everything else is stock. I have not owned this car long, all the above was by previous owner, reason selling is my house was hit by tornado, and i had to go to emergency room and ambulance ride from being sick all in same week. so with high deductable and poor health insurance im in deep financial strain. if theres someway i can get out of this car will not be sold, but as for now its up for grabs... car is located in Central Kentucky. feel free to call me at 270-766-9461 for any questions or to come look at it.
Price asking: $10,500 or possible trade down and cash

can pm me here or call for questions, pics, details, etc....thanks for looking.

Attachments

• ttype-1.jpg
    ttype-1.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 2,703
Best of luck to you. I hope you get out of this jam so you can keep the WH1.

can trade and some cash in your pocket(5K)

Best of luck with all that is going on...

Attachments

• mustang 2 089.jpg
    mustang 2 089.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 2,640
pm's replied to guys, and thanks for the kind words. i hope i get out if this mess too....

and on the mustang, pm me some more detail on your car. have several interested in just buying it outright but go ahead and send info just incase. thanks guys.

Man did'nt I see this same car on 502underground.net about a month or two ago? Ricky's old car?

yes as of now car still for sale.
any specific pics just ask.....ill see what i can do.

some pics of the interior and engine and a few of the rest of the car would be great,thanks

shot if underhood and interior. its been a looooong cold winter so i haven't even cleaned it up inside yet or under the hood. but still looks good for the age.

Attachments

• engine1.jpg
    engine1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 2,318
  • interior1.jpg
    interior1.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 2,298
A Few More Of The Outside Please, Wherein Kentucky Are You,i Am Very Interested In Your Car

very nice clean ride. good luck on the sale. shouldnt take long

A Few More Of The Outside Please, Wherein Kentucky Are You,i Am Very Interested In Your Car

I am in Elizabethtown, about 40 miles south of Louisville, Ky and about 1 hour north of Bowling Green, Ky. All pm's sent and reply'd to. Also thanks for the kind words guys. really dont want to sell it but sometimes you got to do what you got to do....:D

am i too high on this car guys? or is it just hard to sell on this site? i haven't advertised it local yet....

offers?

Nothing seems to be selling right now.

The market is in the toilet right now unfortunately. If the housing issue gets fixed somehow, and the market gets back to normal this car would sell in a second at this price.

Back