You can type here any text you want

87 8.5 posi rear

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

black owned

black pride
have a rear here its posi stock 3.42 still in my car.looking for 650.00 im in riverside county thanks,Raymond

Attachments

• weed.gif
    weed.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 127
stop it!

dude thats way to much...you should lower the price by atleast 300!
its against my better judjment to even respond,but here we go.why in the hell would i sale a complete rear for 300.00?you should leave the meth alone:eek: im really not into emailing insults back and forth,you can pm me and i'll be glad to meet you somewhere if you feel insulted the way i do regarding my pricing on my item.

;) burner anyway,ie....your avatar.if its real i'll take it(for real):wink:
i meant to say same to you,i need a new burner anyway ie...your avatar if its real i'll take it(for real)!some of you may continue to post but times are hard and there is alot of anger in the air,i've seen people die for some of the things you (men)seem to do or say.if someone is interested in a rear i have one.if not and you feel as though you'd like to meet me and iron out a few issues.please contact psiedv6 and he will contact me.im not into the interenet tough guy thing.:)

its against my better judjment to even respond,but here we go.why in the hell would i sale a complete rear for 300.00?you should leave the meth alone:eek: im really not into emailing insults back and forth,you can pm me and i'll be glad to meet you somewhere if you feel insulted the way i do regarding my pricing on my item.

well honestly the price is way to high if it had a eaton posi then its understandable but its a stock 20yr old rear end....i bought mine for 300 and have seen them sell for that price in this section so please dont try and rip off this section

i meant to say same to you,i need a new burner anyway ie...your avatar if its real i'll take it(for real)!some of you may continue to post but times are hard and there is alot of anger in the air,i've seen people die for some of the things you (men)seem to do or say.if someone is interested in a rear i have one.if not and you feel as though you'd like to meet me and iron out a few issues.please contact psiedv6 and he will contact me.im not into the interenet tough guy thing.:)
Seller (Black owned)
If you feel any of the posts in this thread were insults, please report the post or send me a PM. Thanks.

ah, BS !!!!

well honestly the price is way to high if it had a eaton posi then its understandable but its a stock 20yr old rear end....i bought mine for 300 and have seen them sell for that price in this section so please dont try and rip off this section

I guess cause you ripped off some dummy, you feel we all should be that dumb?
any good orig rear end is worth $600, possibly more ,
depending on where,( no shipping $ )
not trying to start a war, just check and see what their going for.
yes, I'd agree a $300 rear would have bad gears, no posi, and bad axles.
his ad states still in car, so obviously still functioning. and w/ posi.
now get out of the rain, and dry off! LOL

Seller (Black owned)
If you feel any of the posts in this thread were insults, please report the post or send me a PM. Thanks.

Gary i think your taking your Moderator job wayyyyy to serious, please go out in the garage and dust the Brick or The Vette for a change..:biggrin:

I guess cause you ripped off some dummy, you feel we all should be that dumb?
any good orig rear end is worth $600, possibly more ,
depending on where,( no shipping $ )
not trying to start a war, just check and see what their going for.
yes, I'd agree a $300 rear would have bad gears, no posi, and bad axles.
his ad states still in car, so obviously still functioning. and w/ posi.
now get out of the rain, and dry off! LOL
thanks for difuseing a possibe,needless arguement over rearend.:)

complete Open 8.5 = $600 in good shape

complete Posi 8.5 = $900 in good shape

And yes it is in good shape, I sold him the car that it is in.

Now gnbooster87, if you would like to sell your 8.5 for $300 I will buy it, let me know when I can pick it up. ;)

Now gnbooster87, if you would like to sell your 8.5 for $300 I will buy it, let me know when I can pick it up. ;)
THANKS ROB!!!!!!!!

i sell it to you for 450
it has brand new clutches, posi,3:42s and new bearings...:cool:

i sell it to you for 450
it has brand new clutches, posi,3:42s and new bearings...:cool:

I'll take it. My posi is slipping, and is in need of a rebuild. $450 I can swing.

For sale: 8.5 out of turboelky's elky. posi, stock 3.42's, needs rebuild. $600 firm.Has been sand blasted, and por15'd. Does not include aluminum drums, or girdle. Thanks guys.:D

quote:
i meant to say same to you,i need a new burner anyway ie...your avatar if its real i'll take it(for real)!some of you may continue to post but times are hard and there is alot of anger in the air,i've seen people die for some of the things you (men)seem to do or say.if someone is interested in a rear i have one.if not and you feel as though you'd like to meet me and iron out a few issues.please contact psiedv6 and he will contact me.im not into the interenet tough guy thing.

once upon a time:D not an actual pic of it, but was very similar. wish I still had it these days!:eek: They go for some $$$ right now though!

Back