You can type here any text you want

87 8.5 posi rear

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i sell it to you for 450
it has brand new clutches, posi,3:42s and new bearings...:cool:

I thought you said $300 :rolleyes:

Send me a picture so I don't drive out there to buy a 8.5" G-body rearend and it's a 7.5" or a F-body 8.5" and you tell me "the guy I got it from told me it was a 8.5 rearend" ;)

Send me a picture so I don't drive out there to buy a 8.5" G-body rearend and it's a 7.5" or a F-body 8.5" and you tell me "the guy I got it from told me it was a 8.5 rearend" ;)

I got dibs, I need it more than you, i'll sell you mine when I swap them out!

Attachments

• thejack.gif
    thejack.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 84
I sold a non-posi 12-bolt that needed a rebuild last year for $1275 on e-bay.
I love e-bay, that's the only place I sell. Buyers who let themselves get emotionally tied to the win will pay very well for stuff.;)

That said....I wouldn't barf on the $600 price tag for this item....

I sold a non-posi 12-bolt that needed a rebuild last year for $1275 on e-bay.
I love e-bay, that's the only place I sell. Buyers who let themselves get emotionally tied to the win will pay very well for stuff.;)

That said....I wouldn't barf on the $600 price tag for this item....

whats up pollo loco.

i bought it for 300 never did i say id sell it for that price....its off a 87 GN....im pretty sure i can tell the difference from a 7.5;) im sure you know what a 87 gn rear end looks like.....this is the last post for me... good luck on the sale

i bought it for 300 never did i say id sell it for that price....its off a 87 GN....im pretty sure i can tell the difference from a 7.5;) im sure you know what a 87 gn rear end looks like.....this is the last post for me... good luck on the sale

cheer up zig, before Wells boots all of us out for harassment!:D I do need my rear end rebuilt though:eek:

MAN this sh2it got out of hand over a dam rear end for sale this goes to show people how ****** up we are in the sw section.

I think its the same people .......

who are always stirring up the sh!t,
if you review the problems here in the SW section, you'll find the same guys alway involved.
so to group all of us into the pot, is incorrect,
we ( s/w section) may be more vocal, but are quicker to come to the aid of our buick brothers,
here on the left coast, its the air and taxes thet causes everyone to get so excited. (and its getting worse):eek:

Back