87 Buick Turbo LSx

toomanymodz

My friend Don just got his combo finished (for now) and made a pass at Norwalk. Check it out:

I looked at the video frame by frame and his front driver's tire didn't settle down until about the 60 foot mark.

He's running a slow boost ramp in this pass. The next pass he set a 1 second ramp, had a 60ft of 1.34, carried the hoops and blew out 2nd gear, so we went home.

Here he is loading it on the trailer. Rear tires are 275/60 Mickey Thompson Pro Drag Radials on 15x10 beadlock wheels

donnie_gn.jpg

The engine looks pretty sweet with the twin 6766
donnie_engine.jpg

My friend Don just got his combo finished (for now) and made a pass at Norwalk. Check it out:

I looked at the video frame by frame and his front driver's tire didn't settle down until about the 60 foot mark.

He's running a slow boost ramp in this pass. The next pass he set a 1 second ramp, had a 60ft of 1.34, carried the hoops and blew out 2nd gear, so we went home.

Here he is loading it on the trailer. Rear tires are 275/60 Mickey Thompson Pro Drag Radials on 15x10 beadlock wheels

View attachment 310128

The engine looks pretty sweet with the twin 6766
View attachment 310129
i know what my Dog can Do!!

I am just about finished with my 76/75 swap, trans is going back in Tuesday with all good parts...lol

Good to hear. Hopefully you can make it back to Norwalk before it gets too cold. Let's see some solid 8's!!

There is a track rental this Sunday at Norwalk. 100 a car. I am planning on going. If the weather looks wet by thursday, I am going out Friday night. This is the final Friday night.

There is a track rental this Sunday at Norwalk. 100 a car. I am planning on going. If the weather looks wet by thursday, I am going out Friday night. This is the final Friday night.
yeah i might consider going out Friday as well, I wanted to get out there with Rick so he could help with the tune, but i guess we will wait and see how the weather holds out!!!