You can type here any text you want

87 GN 31k PICS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
87 GN 31k miles

I am selling my 87 GN that is in excellent cond.It has new brakes,drums,rotors and muffler.I also added moser axles w/long studs,moser girdle and umi upper/lower control arms,air bags and new shocks.New gas tank,Racetronix fuel pump/hot wire and accufab regulator and pressure gauge.Trans has shift kit and cooler.
It also has a driveshaft loop.M/T DR's 255/60 and 205/70 TA's on Weld Pro stars.Stock rims w/tires will be included.Excellent interior w/autometer monster tach,oil,water and boost guages and scanmaster.The oil/water are not hooked up and I am removing the tach and SM for a stock look.All upgrades have less than 500 miles on them.I am asking $19,000 for this awesome looking/running GN.Can't figure how to post pics so I will E-mail if requested.Car is located in NW PA.

If you want me to post your pics....

send them to me. I use a free program to resize pics from Google, its called Picassa.

You just need locate the pics you want to use and set size of pics you want to export. Send them to your desktop (where you'll find them) then upload to your link/post. It's actually fun when you have nothing better to do than wait for the next 8 - 14 inches of snow. Hope this is winters last hurrah. ratsephrazetc!@?!#!

Sounds like a great GN - good luck!

wow, thats a really awesome looking deal.... Good luck with the sale, it will make somebody happy;)

I am selling my 87 GN that is in excellent cond.It has new brakes,drums,rotors and muffler.I also added moser axles w/long studs,moser girdle and umi upper/lower control arms,air bags and new shocks.New gas tank,Racetronix fuel pump/hot wire and accufab regulator and pressure gauge.Trans has shift kit and cooler.
It also has a driveshaft loop.M/T DR's 255/60 and 205/70 TA's on Weld Pro stars.Stock rims w/tires will be included.Excellent interior w/autometer monster tach,oil,water and boost guages and scanmaster.The oil/water are not hooked up and I am removing the tach and SM for a stock look.All upgrades have less than 500 miles on them.I am asking $19,000 for this awesome looking/running GN.Can't figure how to post pics so I will E-mail if requested.Car is located in NW PA.

Hi, I'm new here. Saw your car...what kind of Turbo and what size?

Back