You can type here any text you want

87 GN 42,210 orig miles, $21,500 Car in IL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

40Korig

87 GN...bought from original owner (woman) 2 years ago with 40k miles and it was mostly stock. I have almost everything to return to stock (and will if requested). I have a great binder of documentation on the car: original title copy, hand written order form, bill of sale and mileage verification, all dealer invoices and detail of 'N/C" fixes preformed, this car is a nice survivor. The original paint is on the car is good...not great, as was prevalent back in 87. This is a nice example of a car that is celebrating its 20th birthday!

The car was originally a radio delete car (the original owner installed nice stereo back in 1996). It has the digital dash, twilight, factory tint, clean car, original paint Sun roof car, power windows and locks.

I have many photo’s of the car that I will post after compressing them later today I thought about selling a few months ago but my schedule and the weather did not cooperate.

Paint 8.5/10 (original)
Engine compartment 10/10
Interior near perfect 9/10 (headliner sags a little)
No rust, very clean
Factory wheels perfect
Underside very clean

Here are the upgrades that were installed by me in the last nine months before I realized that the car is too nice and original to modify. I will return to stock if requested to meet buyer’s expectations.

KB cold air kit
Plug wires
TA-49
OO9's
Caspers thumbwheel
Adj fuel pressure and boost regulators
Hot wire and pump
New exhaust
Test tube
New shocks
Boost, knock and under hood fuel pressure gauges
Bfg tires (do not have original eagle gt's)

Original parts I have ...thermo stat, shocks, turbo, cat, injectors, fuel pres reg, air filter and original air enclosure and plastic piece cut out to put on KB kit, seven of 8 plug wires.

Will post pics later today, or can email to you.

Phil

email at iprocureit@yahoo.com, cell 312-320-4415, car is in IL

87 GN...bought from original owner (woman) 2 years ago with 40k miles and it was mostly stock. I have almost everything to return to stock (and will if requested). I have a great binder of documentation on the car: original title copy, hand written order form, bill of sale and mileage verification, all dealer invoices and detail of 'N/C" fixes preformed, this car is a nice survivor. The original paint is on the car is good...not great, as was prevalent back in 87. This is a nice example of a car that is celebrating its 20th birthday!

The car was originally a radio delete car (the original owner installed nice stereo back in 1996). It has the digital dash, twilight, factory tint, clean car, original paint Sun roof car, power windows and locks.

I have many photo’s of the car that I will post after compressing them later today I thought about selling a few months ago but my schedule and the weather did not cooperate.

Paint 8.5/10 (original)
Engine compartment 10/10
Interior near perfect 9/10 (headliner sags a little)
No rust, very clean
Factory wheels perfect
Underside very clean

Here are the upgrades that were installed by me in the last nine months before I realized that the car is too nice and original to modify. I will return to stock if requested to meet buyer’s expectations.

KB cold air kit
Plug wires
TA-49
OO9's
Caspers thumbwheel
Adj fuel pressure and boost regulators
Hot wire and pump
New exhaust
Test tube
New shocks
Boost, knock and under hood fuel pressure gauges
Bfg tires (do not have original eagle gt's)

Original parts I have ...thermo stat, shocks, turbo, cat, injectors, fuel pres reg, air filter and original air enclosure and plastic piece cut out to put on KB kit, seven of 8 plug wires.

Will post pics later today, or can email to you.

Phil

email at iprocureit@yahoo.com, cell 312-320-4415, car is in IL

Check your Email...

87 Gn

I'm definatly interested. If the buyer for my car shows up this week with a deposit I will contact you to do the deal. Tommy

I bought this car today and am picking her up on Saturday. I can't wait to drive it home. This will be my first GN. Thanks Phil.

Bryan

Back