You can type here any text you want

87 Gn For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbot990

A member since 05
I Have An 87 Gn With A 51 Turbo 50 Pnd Inj And Chip Very Nice Int And A Rebuilt Motor And Trans The Motor Is 30 Over With Forged Pistons A Small Street Cam And A Small Converter With The Atr Down Pipe And Waste Gate The Motor Has About 2000 Miles On It Now Runs Really Well A Good Starter For Some Body I Traded A Vw Bug That I Had Around 14k In This .gn Was A Friend Of Mines Car So I No All About He Car The Body Has 135k On It And The Rest Is New 95k Will Take This Car Pictures Are Avalible With A Request Just Email Me Thanks Kev.765 284 9744 765 744 6115

Good luck on the sale. How did you get every word to be capitalized?:eek: I would love to annoy my friends with that !!!

that way you cant miss it BIG BOLD Letters

Good luck on the sale. How did you get every word to be capitalized?:eek: I would love to annoy my friends with that !!!

always nice to read something thats big enough so you dont have to sqint

listing

$95k equates to $95,000 ........ i'm sure the price is actually $9500.

ALSO ....... SOMETIMES, IF YOU TYPE IN YOUR INFO WITH YOUR 'CAPS LOCK' ON, IT ONLY CAPITALIZES THE FIRST LETTER OF EACH WORD WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOUR POSTING

Back