You can type here any text you want

87 GN for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sbina

Very clean inside and out. 72,600 mi. All stock with many factory options. I am the 2nd owner and have owned it since 1995. I am asking $18,000. Located in Wichita, KS. If interested email sbina@cox.net or phone 316 992 0818.

'87 GN w/ 61,000 miles
Does it look anything like this one? Pictures will help and 18k has been hard for most sellers to get anywhere near that amount. But good luck and again pics are going to help you the most.

You know I normally do not take any post to heart, but "maxcom" I have been watching these cars alot lately, as well as others on the board, and looking at the hit count to replies received I am certain I am correct. I was just trying to let him know that he may be running against the wind at 18k. I also have talked to him about his car as well as going to look at it today. Furthermore, I was not trying to insult him and his price, I just paid 15k for a WE4 WO2 car with 42k one owner. Its not about the money! I just know from watching the 15k and up crowd are have more trouble selling than those under 15k. All I am saying is dont be a smart ass when you have imperfect information.

wasn't my intent to be a smartass, I firmly believe those type of comments should be made via private message...........apologies to all.

Or email them to someone that knows how to put them to the board.

you could go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and upload one at a time and copy the link with
im] around into your post.. that way everyone will see your pics

Back