87 GN hard top 51k miles UNMOLESTED!

EightSecV6

MDBL
FIRST, I dont have good pictures yet but I am working on it, I dont want to sound rude but I really dont want to email them to 300 tire kickers!!!!!! I would rather you come and look at it any way because if it is your price range, you'll buy it.

The exterior has been repainted.I have known the car for about 15 years. It was painted about 8 years go and is still a 9 out of 10 and lazer straight with no dings and perfect fillers. The car was stripped when painted as well. The stock wheels are excellent with no curb marks, rust or peeling.

The drivetrain is 100% stock and original with NO modifications whatsoever, we put an ATR exhaust on it about 3 years ago, everything else is as it was in 1987, it has never been apart.

Interior is excellent and clean, the original carpet has one small worn spot in it on the drivers side where your left foot rests about 2" in diameter. EVERYTHING works including the A/C (changed over to R134 in 2001)

I would love to keep this car but I have waaaaaay too many others. There are not many GNs left in this condition, here is your chance to get an un-abused stocker.The car needs 4 tires and absolutely nothing else. $12,300.00

I would like to see some pics. I do not consider myself a tire kicker, but there is no way I would trave to MD to see a car in person without have a very good idea of what I am going to look at. It is a very fair price, but pictures say a lot more than words. Send to mrlittlejohn@yahoo.com if you please.

Mike

could buy a cheapy digital camera from wallyworld for 29.99 and post at least one pic so people have an idea

Lol..... The funny thing is Bill I think they really are! :rolleyes:

I do not know what you may be referring to, or who should I say. I know my comment is leading that if you do not want to post them for 300 "tire kickers" to kick around to you, then how else are you going to determine if we are a tire kicker, but to let us see the pictures and judge on whether we are interested in the car or not to contact you concerning about negotiating an agreement to purchase? I am in the market for a turbo car, and as I stated before, I need to see the car in pictures before I would think about traveling to MD from GA to see in person. I am in no way trying to insult, but to state my point about how I would need to gather more info.

Still awaiting some pictures...

Mike

Pictures are very important, I agree with that.

But on flip side of it, perhaps a turbobuick brother, or someone close to him can go look at it and take good pictures of it and kindly share....

just my opinion :cool:

man, a factory stock gn with 51 grand on the clock for under 15,000? GREAT deal. Dam I wish I had some money saved.

Wow. People getting slammed because they asked for pics of a car before they buy said car.

Bill, I have a client looking for a clean GN. Can you list the options on the car?
Thanks
Bryan

Dont let Jeff around that car Bill,It would no longer be considered unmolested:D