87 GN Hardtop for sale in NC

jimmymopower

I hate to do it, but my GN has got to go, to many projects and not enough time. The car is located in Chapel Hill, NC. Fresh paint, less than 1yr old, 12k mi on stock engine rebuild, cold ac, clean interior. Some mild performance upgrades, heres a list of what I can remember right now...Ta 49 turbo, 60lb injectors, Walbro 340, adj FPR, Alky control single nozzle kit, 2800 stall red stripe converter, FMIC (also comes with stock IC), line lock, f-body radiator, b&m trans cooler with braided stainless lines, Hooker exhaust with test pipe, ATR 3" down pipe, RJC hybrid boost controller, UMI adjustable upper and tubular lower control arms, Caspers fan control, full Autometer gauge set, boost/vacuum, oil pressure, temp, Caspers knock gauge, audible knock detector, scanmaster 2... and probably some other stuff as well. This car is clean and reliable, averaged 22 mpg hwy, and have run a best of 7.83 in the 1/8th with a crap 60ft. Feel free to call 919-619-0067 with any questions or to set up a time to see it. I will post pics as soon as I get my camera back. Asking $15,000 OBO, and can arrange transport within a reasonable distance, 200mi or so.