87 GN Parts 4 Sale/trade - Rear Axle, Fenders, 1/4s, ect...

Email Sent, Thanks

1986BlackGN said:
I'll take
Rear Bumper Fillers (NO Cracks, good shape but faded) - $95
Fuel Injectors/Stock - $5 each i'll take all 6
I need the driver side a pillar trim on a t-top GN

I have blue upper door panels i got to check the cardboard on them
and i'll send you picture of it.
send me an e-mail
and we'll work out a deal
devinsgn@aol.com

Evaddave 87gn said:
The top of the heater/ac box is what i am looking for. Mine cracked durring engine install. Also passenger side inner fender well. I could use Glass tops but not critical. I do have a 3" exhast That came on my car. It was welded to the Down pipe, and I cut it from there. then cut before muffler. Everything was marked before hand and could very easily be weld back. The exhuast was less than a year old when I took off, has a flow master on it. Send me your email and i'll send you some pictures.
DAve

I may be interested in your exhaust. Send pics to jrigsby@aosepc.com
Make me an offer on the heater box top cover. Thanks

G-bodyguy said:
looking for a header panel for a T-type I seen you had one for a N/A but I figured I ask anyways

I don't have any that come off of a T-type but the one I do have has the holes for the ornament thingy.

I would like to get some good used low speed, high speed and delay relay connector / plugs with the wires as long as possible.

jsta6 said:
Yes, the coolant fans. They are for the three relays on the drivers fender.

GOT 'EM! I'll make sure I'll snip the leads as long as I can.

I'll PM you with total price.

Thanks!

Seller,

Need drivers side door. But don't expect to get to Ohio until summer. Will you keep till then? Also, G-body door goes for a little less. Any room?
Thanks,

2 QK 4 U
I'm looking for a Trans dipstick and a power steering pump. If you have them for sale, how much are you asking?
Thanks

wiring harness

is it for an 87 gn and what shape are there any wires cut i will trade u an 3500 stall nonlock if u pay shipping for both odessa tx 79763 call 432 631 6895

DGC said:
Seller,

Need drivers side door. But don't expect to get to Ohio until summer. Will you keep till then? Also, G-body door goes for a little less. Any room?
Thanks,

Sent PM

jacksorroche said:
2 QK 4 U
I'm looking for a Trans dipstick and a power steering pump. If you have them for sale, how much are you asking?
Thanks

Sorry I don't have those kind of engine parts.

98 trans am said:
is it for an 87 gn and what shape are there any wires cut i will trade u an 3500 stall nonlock if u pay shipping for both odessa tx 79763 call 432 631 6895

Sent PM

To all you guys wanting engine connectors - I can't cut any wires that are part of the engine wiring harness. that is for sale as a whole assembly. Please make an offer. thanks!