87 Gn Spoiler And Trunk Pieces And Etc.

Originally posted by BOTLFED
I AM SELLING THE FOLLOWING SINCE THE NEW FIBERGLASS IS HERE:

ALL 5 PIECES OF THE GN SPOILER ALL IN GREAT CONDITION READY TO BOLT ON. SIDE SPOILER PIECES DO HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF BLUE PIN-STRIPE BUT CAN BE REMOVED. 125.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

ALSO HAVE THE LOCKING MECH WITH REMOTE TRUNK OPENER SOLENOID ASKING 35.00 PLUS SHIPPING

THE TRUNK LID ITSELF FACTORY BLACK LID PAINT IN FAIR CONDITION WITH PLENTY OF SHINE ALSO HAS A CUSTOM CARPET KIT UNDERNEATH WITH A GRAND NATIONAL METAL DECAL IN THE CENTER AND ZERO RUST FROM THE SOUTH WEST DRY AS HECK CLIMATE..100.00 PLUS SHIPPING OR PICK UP YOUR CHOICE.

TRUNK TORSION BARS 20.00 PLUS SHIPPING

STOCK GN RADIO WAS WORKING WHEN REMOVED TAPE PLYER WAS IFFY. BUT RADIO WORKED FINE ALL IS THERE AND NICE AND SHINEY. 20.00 PLUS SHIPPING

Sorry for the Delay...work work work

AQuickv6
Sorry for the late response. I got pulled away from my computer for a couple of days. i found the same on the UPS site ground for me it said 108.50 and 92.70 for fed.ex ground its a killer deal on the decklid if you want it but the shipping is were they get you my fiberglass one was 117.00 shipped and it only weighs 14lbs boxed? let me know if you are still interested. they did say to actually bring the package to them for the most acurate price but those other prices were within the range from the dimensions and wieght info i gave them plus or minus a buck or two.

ps i tried sending you a PM but it says yourmailbox is full. If you want it still i can email you my address and payment would be Postal money order i will ship it in the same container that VFN shipped my fiberglass deck lid in but i think i will add a little more extra packing just to be safe.....Let me know thanks:cool: ;) :D

Yes, I still want the deck lid. My PM box is almost empty? Do you have paypal or prefer the postal money order? I'll clean my PM box again. Thanks.

QUICK V6

Sounds like a deal :cool:

I tried to send a pm but still got the kick back from being full???? give me a email address and i will send my mailing address so you can send the payment there.

The payment would be great if it can be Postal Money order. I will let you decide wich way you want to ship it and wich carrier to use. that will determine the total for the money order.

thanks again and let me know if there is any problems :cool: