You can type here any text you want

87 gn stolen......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hushwah

Hi I'm new here. My gn was stolen on the 4th out of west palm beach. It was all stock inside and out with no mods. Not sure what else to say. Just sucks to lose it. Cop told me it was probably getting chopped up somewhere. I've been looking on eBay,Craigslist,and other forums to see if I could find out anything but no luck so far. I didn't have it for sell or showed it to anyone. It was covered in the back yard. You can see the tire marks where they pulled it out the yard. If anyone comes by anything I'd be thankful.

@6cylboost unfortunetly the cop is right and probably from his experience just letting him no not to get his hopes up becuase i say more than 50 percent of turbo buicks or just gbodys end up missing for ever(chopped up) or found naked just the shell when they get stolen...

you never no maybe they catch them in the action and they recover your gn with minor thing missing..good luck my man

If it was covered up this whole time, then someone had to have known what it was. Have anyone over recently that might have had a peek under the covers when you weren't looking?

No sir not that I can think of. My wife keeps saying that it has to be someone we know. Now I have this insurance guy asking me all kinds of worried questions. Wish it was just a dream.

No sir not that I can think of. My wife keeps saying that it has to be someone we know. Now I have this insurance guy asking me all kinds of worried questions. Wish it was just a dream.

Hang in there. Insurance guys suck, but they have a job to do. Keep on them until they treat you right though.

Yeah, it's possible someone you know, either did it, or told someone else they knew that you had it and they did it.

What came to my mind when I typed up the part about "having someone over that peeked under the covers" was maybe the electric meter man.

Post up some pics, i will keep a look out im local im in Miami, It has to be someone that know's you well, it was in your backyard covered!! How long did you own it?? That sucks had one taken from me it was a dirty tow truck driver.. It sounds so weird though in your backyard covered, and they didnt break into your house? And you claim you didnt show it to anyone?? Who owns a GN and doesnt show anyone? sounds fishy to me man..Ask your neighbors Somene saw something

You did insure it as a GN or TR, not an ordinary Regal, right?

If so, telll the insurance company you want a collector car appraiser to deal with your claim.

I've showed it to people at car meets and just being around but just never brought people to the house and when I said show I meant like for sale. And it's funny how your neighbors are always around and so nosy till this happens and no one sees a thing. I'm not sure why they didn't break into the house, glad they didn't cause its one thing to steal from me but its a whole other thing to steal from my kids. They also took a few air tools and a carry around air compressor that was back there. I'll put up some pics soon. I'll call the insurance guy tomorrow about the appraiser thing. My uncle keeps teasing my talking about only getting 1500 for it. I'd make rather them just find it. Thanks for keeping a eye out.

Back