87 gn

Well, rene your going to need to give us more info in a hurry if you want someone to help you with a price before the thread gets the ax... All we know so far is 60 K and mostly stock except exhaust. Just post more pics and details throw a price up on the high end to save the thread and go from there... If it is way out of the ball park they will let you know so you can adust.They are not shy around here if you ask too much you'll know it!! Also if you ask to little we will flock like vultures and you'll know that as well.

HTH

Well I want to put a price on my post but being new to this site I can not for the life of me figure this thing out. I'm asking $18,000 or best offer for a car that is 1/2" from perfect and hope someone out there can see that. Thanks René

Whew! Glad you got a price on the car. I think John Deer Green had the pedal down trying to get home to delete your post. Good thing he was on a tractor. HA HA.

Whew! Glad you got a price on the car. I think John Deer Green had the pedal down trying to get home to delete your post. Good thing he was on a tractor. HA HA.

Thanks for the PM Rene', price listed buy buy away guys.

I dont mean to sound harsh fellas but some guys listings are real nuts and try to screw with other board members.

Rene was just was trying to edit his origional post and couldnt figure it out.

LOL on the pedal to the metal:biggrin:

PM sent to you. i didnt see that you posted a price. Little on the high side IMO especially in todays market but i guess you have to start somewhere. I'll keep watching. Good Luck

Hey Monte231SS I went to Norwalk last weekend was hoping to see you. I think that you would of really have liked my car

60k mile cars go from $6K to $11K recently. A fellow member just bought an 87 T with 42K miles for $5K a couple months ago. That was a sweet deal and definately low price for the car. Just post what you want for it. If you want $50k, ask $50K, just dont expect to sell it!;)

Was it a gold car?

Well I want to put a price on my post but being new to this site I can not for the life of me figure this thing out. I'm asking $18,000 or best offer for a car that is 1/2" from perfect and hope someone out there can see that. Thanks René

That's a fair asking price for your car. GLWS :cool:

You should know better I did try to post a price you can't just wake up and start talking I want $18,000 obo