87 Grand National-$20k firm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tireman1

I am finally ready to part with my 87. It's a great car that turns heads everywhere. Looks the part, acts the part and has been garaged since I have had it. I post pictures of it constantly and get great feedback. It has also won a few trophies and awards too.

The body is in great shape but certainly not 100% perfect. Solid 90% is fair to say :) It has had an engine rebuild which included boring out the block .30 over all of the rotating assembly has been properly balanced. It has a 6262 precision ball bearing turbo, Hemco plenum, Acufab 70mm throttle body. RJC 3" down pipe that runs into stainless 3" exhaust. Also has the Razor Alky kit. Champion GN1 heads and fuel rails. 65lb injectors. Also has the Champion intake and spacer. Wheels are amazing! They are Billet Specialties 17x9.5 front and 17x11 rears. They truly make the car. There is more to add to the parts list like the RJC mega cooler and much more. I can take calls with any questions. 352-572-5982 if no answer leave message with contact info. No trades or haggling please. I'm in no rush. Thanks for looking.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    983.8 KB · Views: 425
About 1000 miles on build and 56k on body. It was previously restored before I got it. Turned out really nice.

Need more pics of the interior, underside and engine bay, Interested but not enough pics to make decision..

I almost have the money, ill be real close or even dead on what you are asking in a few months, if the car is still available and has working a/C I will contact you, although I wouldn't want the wheels, but that is no biggy, awesome looking car, pretty much exactlt what I am looking for, very badass.

Any under hood an interior Photos? was the Motor Balanced ? ARP Studs or bolts used?
And your location :)
Thanks

My God! That's gorgeous!!!!(y) The look and power! Perfect! I'm jealous!

Bruce '87 Grand National

I almost have the money, ill be real close or even dead on what you are asking in a few months, if the car is still available and has working a/C I will contact you, although I wouldn't want the wheels, but that is no biggy, awesome looking car, pretty much exactlt what I am looking for, very badass.
If you end up buying the car and still don't want the wheels, I'll buy them from you the same day. Bump for an awesome looking car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is your car still for sale? I have 20,000 cash in hand. Just need to know if it has a/c. Would also like more pictures of engine compartment and some of interior and undercarriage. Thanks in advance.

The owner has decided to keep the car, he has given me permission to speak for him, as I was the one who was going to buy the car.

That's an awesome car!!! Very Clean!!! What the style of the wheels? Billet Specialties _____? or is it just Billet Specialties.

Status
Not open for further replies.