You can type here any text you want

87 Grand National ForSale 86K $6800. N.Y.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like you guys are beatin this guy up pretty good:rolleyes:. The car seems to be worth what he is asking. $6800 for an optioned out GN seems like a heck of a deal (if the only issues are the doors)

As far as raising the price because of lowball offers... I can see were he is coming from. My car is listed for 18K or trade for =
valued camaros and chevelles. I am convinced my asking price should be 22K after looking at some real gems priced in the upper teens.

Some of you guys need to grow the **** up. it is his car and his money. He does what he wants to do it. If you do not agree with him tough ****. :rolleyes:

It's stated in the ebay ad the price went up due to lowball offers i dont think raising the price will help the sale! I guess he wants to keep the car! :confused:

HAha. I saw that too and was like what a tool, lol :rolleyes:

Seems like you guys are beatin this guy up pretty good:rolleyes:. The car seems to be worth what he is asking. $6800 for an optioned out GN seems like a heck of a deal (if the only issues are the doors)

As far as raising the price because of lowball offers... I can see were he is coming from. My car is listed for 18K or trade for =
valued camaros and chevelles. I am convinced my asking price should be 22K after looking at some real gems priced in the upper teens.

Some of you guys need to grow the **** up. it is his car and his money. He does what he wants to do it. If you do not agree with him tough ****. :rolleyes:

The top 2 please see the bottom two quotes...

Also please read the rules at the top of this forum. Keep your opinions OUT!

GEEZ, I am away for my sons Basketball tournament for the weekend and log in on the motel computer just to check the forum out and see this.

I swear sometimes a few of you guys act like little kids.

I will deal with this when I get back home.

LETHAL-6 is just a troll. he has no intention of buying anything at any price

I sent him a PM with some advice and never heard back.

Thread back on track please, thanks guys :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back