You can type here any text you want

87 Grand National Hardtop for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

forcedfedv6

Banned
I hate to sale my baby, but I'm getting out of buick, car needs nothing at all, turn key and ready to go, has run 10.93@122 with a 1.52 sixty foot on 22psi with lots left in it, everything work including AC., asking price is $22k and not willing to negociate as i have twice that amount in it.. no tire kickers please serious buyers only, car has 64k miles on body but drivetrain overall a little over 3k since the high performance built was done, the only thing stock is the Rear end with the stock 3.42 posi, there is too much to list so if interested just give me a call and i will try to give you as much information and description of everything as I possibly can, interior is flawless with the exception of a little tear on the top dash about 1.5 inches in lenght, I have it setup at 20psi right now with alky and 91 octane and this thing flat out haulss A*S, you may contact me at 1-310-951-8989 car is located in Long Beach California Original Paint and No rust at all..

thanks
Harold

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0017-1.jpg

IMG_0019-2.jpg

IMG_0035-1.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

One hell uv a deal there, good luck with the sale Harold.

Ty

Sharp car! What do you have that goes with the car that is not currently attached to it(additional parts and documentation)?

Where do I buy the door strap covers like that? I like those. Please, tell me this is the second car I have seen with those. Thanks Scott

Sharp car! What do you have that goes with the car that is not currently attached to it(additional parts and documentation)?

Everything has been documented from day one i bought the car in 1999, i have a stack of receipts that is about 4 inches high LOL, as far as parts go everything i have will go with it, bunch of electrics parts, sensors, brackets, stock intercooler, stock air cleaner, I cant think of the top of my head all the stuff i have to go along with the sale, but one thing I must say, car needs nothing, and its a turn key and go, there is also a laptop with 2 new batteries and direct scan 1.52 version that will be added, all cables and everything is there ready to be pluged in and tune for the track.

thanks for your inquiry.

Timeslip

This was done on 22psi, on a lean tune about 12.8 AF 730 02's showing on scanmaster, stock timing, C16 with a splash of alky on a Turbo Tweak chip, plenty left on it with a better tune and a few more pounds it should go 10.40's/10.50's all day long.

img012.jpg

She is Sold!!!!, she is going to a nice beautiful home in Kountze texas, and the new owner is a motorcycle police man, so watch out Kountze a new beast is in town and she out on street trimm 18psi hitting low 11's :) congrats to new owner, He got a hell of a deal and will be very happy with his purchase.. :)

Damn, I just registered for this site and I missed out on your car...your in my backyard :frown:

How much did you sell it for if you dont mind? Would like to know since I am in the market and have been taking note of sale prices.

Back