87 Rosewood T Type Limited In PA $4000

Spongebob

Buick Abuser
1987 T-Type Limited excellent mechanically, needs cosmetics and master cylinder.

Rosewood with landau, astro roof, many options. Car has 100K+ miles, Mods are Seimens 57 injectors, ATR exhaust, coated headers, RJC plate, TPS enhancer, hot wired Walbro pump, Adjustable regulator, Fuel pressure guage, Moroso rear drag coils, BFG drag radials, PT51 turbo, 3000 stall, bellmouthed stock IC, aftermarket DP with stock elbow, Posi, Scanmaster, fresh tune up, and always Mobil One.

The car is located in Greensburg, PA and has a PA Classic Car title and plates. (LOW insurance!)

The car is a great driver, with the stock turbo it went a best of 12.47 @109. I haven't had it to the track since the turbo and injector upgrade.

The powermaster (Master cylinder) is acting up
I have a complete vacuum conversion to go with it.

Cosmetically the car needs a new landau, and paint. Paint is faded in spots but looks good wet. Doors have some rust inside, but the previous owner used POR 15 and it's never gotten any worse. The windshield has a crack on the passenger's side. Some of the AC lines have been removed.

Included with the car are 2 perfect doors in primer.

E-mail with any questions:

Barry.Miller@am.sony.com

Price is $4000 firm (May consider trades of daily driver pick up)

Attachments

• i-1.jpg
    i-1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 533
  • Garage Pic.JPG
    Garage Pic.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 493
e-me pics under hood/inside and any other rust issues you can find and a list of non working / broken items

I have 2 trucks and could part with 1 I will get a list of info for you and snap some pics.

Thanks !
jasond1986gn@aol.com

I need money for a retainer for my attorney on Monday (Divorce/Custody)

I am including all the extra parts I have if I can have $4000 in cash by the end of the weekend. (7/23)

I can be reached at my desk at 724-696-7825 (M-F 6am to 5pm) or my cell, 724-433-1541

Extra parts are:
New fiberglass bumpers (front and rear)
New Aluminum mounts for bumpers
2 Rust free Dent Free doors
2 Extra T Type Rims with Brand New Mickey Thompson ET Streets 275/60/15
Braided oil lines for the turbo
Used Adjustable rear upper control arms
Used Southside lower control arms
Used Manual Steering box
Complete Vac Brake Conversion Kit
Complete Manual Brake Conversion Kit
AC delete pulley
And any other Buick parts I find in my garage

I have many pictures, e-mail me at: Barry.Miller@am.sony.com

Attachments

• DSC09842.JPG
    DSC09842.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 283
  • DSC09846.JPG
    DSC09846.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC09897.JPG
    DSC09897.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 276
I live in Greensburg too... Actually been thinking about selling mine too :(. Just can't afford to do all that I want to do to it... My wife gave me the evil eye when I mentioned it though, lol.

Good luck with the sale :)

P.S. You wouldn't want to trade your DP for my stocker, would ya? ;)

sorry to hear about your divorce man. hopefully she doesnt feel like you owe her and try to punish you. either way man hold on to yer arse. :(

alvin87gn said:
sorry to hear about your divorce man. hopefully she doesnt feel like you owe her and try to punish you. either way man hold on to yer arse. :(

It's a unique story...I've been divorced 4 years, remarried for two years now. (we have two more little ones now) Just had a girl on 6/15, the ex goes to the courthouse and files for custody of my 6 year old 7 days later.

Something snapped in her head! PA custody/family law is very structured towards the Mom. I'm going to make my best effort.

There are quite a few people interested, I'm hoping someone can get it this weekend.

Thanks Barry, I'm happy to have it. It was good meeting you and I'll keep you informed on the car.

Thanks again, Brad

Hi, John, Yes I am. I have an 86 T-type, and the 87 Rosewood T I just got off Barry. We should meet up at the track or something sometime.

Talk to ya later, Brad

Yeah that would be cool to meet up sometime. I won't be making Salem this year but I plan on attending the 9/2-9/3 – Buick Performance Weekend in Raceway Park. Englishtown, NJ. If you plan on going let me know and maybe we can caravan out. I am hoping to have my car done sometime in August so I can hit Beaver Springs before the Englishtown event but we'll see. What color is your 86? Those rosewood T's are sweet color and you don't find them very often... Good luck with her!

Hi John, My 86, is painted Black and Charcoal. Give me your e-mail address, and i'll send you some pics. i'm planning on attending e-town this year. I race at Numidia, and Beaver Springs, primarily. I have a couple of friends also in Berwick and Bloomsburg with Turbo Regals, we should all caravan out together. That would be cool.

Take it easy, Brad