You can type here any text you want

87 T body F/S

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JUSTAV6

Getting High On PSI
I have a 87 Turbo T body no engine trans , Weld wheels , SSM uppers Kyb shocks, Upgraded fuel pump, New paint almost two years ago, No tire kickers I'm in Mich, Clean car,, $3000 OBO Its the Dark blue mec, asto roof tan int colm Shift,,
Feel free to e-mail me at blafler87@yahoo.com for anymore info,
Thanks,
B,

T Type for sale

I'm very interested. I'm looking for a column shift T Type and live just north of Detroit. Please check your e mails and reply( which seats ) to lovellgl@aol.com. My phone number is ( 586) 566 - 9394.Thanks. Gary L.

T Type

Come on everybody, get real. You aren't likely to fly here from Massachusetts and have it hauled home for over $500. Doesn't anyone know what these cars look like? Or are these forums filled with wishful teen agers - - - ?

Re: T Type

Originally posted by hotrodgary
Come on everybody, get real. You aren't likely to fly here from Massachusetts and have it hauled home for over $500. Doesn't anyone know what these cars look like? Or are these forums filled with wishful teen agers - - - ?
\

you NEVER know what some people will do ... like ME :rolleyes: :D I just wanted to see what the car was like and if it had RUST ... IF ya post a car for sale you shopuld reply to people who ask questions :p bye the way I have flown to Tx, Kali, Fl , Va an I am sure I am forgetting a lot to by something I wanted . Ya I am only 16 !!!! in dog years :rolleyes: I NEED another car :cool:

If it matters, Im 20. And I just so happen to have a low mile GN drivetrain that needs a home. And if this car is decent (not a bunch of dents, rust, faded/scratched paint, etc), and has a fairly clean interior Id consider buying it to put my low mile drivetrain in. How does that saying go? A picture can say a thousand words. I want to be like Grumpy when I grow up, a whole yard full of turbo regals and trans ams, plus a couple of choice Fords to round out the collection a bit. Seriously though, Ive had cars shipped to me from Florida, Alabama and one from Michigan. Im actually looking for an astro roof roller RIGHT NOW as a matter of fact.

Sorry, guys, I guess I was the one being "grumpy" from some rplies I'd had from a kid in Illinois who it turns out is 16 and IS still asking everyone for pictures. Lighten up, Gary - -.

hmmmm still no reply :confused: guess it's time for "hotrodgary" to go get it .. leave "grumpy" alone :p

Back