You can type here any text you want

87 T Stolen Very Destinctive

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DCVING

My 87 T was stolen the other night! Very very destinctive, probably 1 in the country like it.135k miles on the chassis, Lemans Blue exterior I added all the chrome trim from a limited to it, with GN interior and a black headliner. AR32 wheels with nittos on the rear and BF on the front. Motor has destinctive markings on it from when I just built it 2500 miles ago along with the tranny and rear end all within 6 mos. Custom made strech IC Blue valve covers from a 84 so there is no breather on the driver side anymore. The car was packed for racing and all my tools slicks on weld pro stars Laptop for directscan everything I could need was in the trunk too. Custom welded rear location plates and atr bar with welded tabs for tighter fit. This car was a ex CT starte police car and has identifacations showing this too. I am at a total loss if they dont find it as I had'nt had it appraised and its worth around 12k. Any help would be very appreciated

That sux. :mad: Please keep us posted. Im sure members in the surrounding areas will keep and eye out. making this a stiky. Going to the top.

Car

Man I am sorry to hear about that.I emailed you a few weeks ago about a previous owner of the car in CT.I will keep an eye out for the car/parts in central CT.I was going to take my car to Boston this weekend but will instead keep it locked up in my garage under lock and key.Sorry to hear about your loss!!!It's like losing a member of the family.I almost want to sell mine just so I don't have worry about losing it!!

pic

Attachments

• Picture 173.jpg
    Picture 173.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 855
Wow, sorry to hear about your car being stolen, I hope you recover it one piece. That is a sweet looking car too.

where did you leave it slippen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 man that sucks,and feel the pain brother!!!!!!!!!!!! i have seen your car around the i-net world and it is very stealth and bad a$$ looking!!,wish those suckers that stole it drop dead!!!!1

Thats sucks :mad: . My gf lives in Pawtucket RI and i live in Wallingford CT. Our eyes are wide open. Email me some pics so its easy for me to spread them around. If your reading this you little prick thief you better not get caught by me or you will be crushed! gnx548@hotmail.com

I dont expect to be able to make it, but if you know anyone in the area who can go for you at the thompson speedway this weekend I know theres a swap meet (also one in lake compounce I think) where someone might be looking to unload some of the lesser distinctive items off the car had they tried taking it apart.....

I dont expect to be able to make it, but if you know anyone in the area who can go for you at the thompson speedway this weekend I know theres a swap meet (also one in lake compounce I think) where someone might be looking to unload some of the lesser distinctive items off the car had they tried taking it apart.....

Ill be at Compounce

1 month later and I get a call today. No car found but my insurance company has my check ready. I was nervous at 1st as I never had this car appraised and knew I would be loosing my shirt, BUT my insurance company came through with a reasonable offer, ( I worked my tail off getting all the right stuff for him before hand ) I was offered 10,000 dollars for my T so I am going to take a small loss but I think it was a fair offer with no appraisal.

Dang

that sucks, but at least you get something back. It was a nice car. Good luck on your next car, keep it in the garage.:mad:

10k, at least they did no rap you. Good luck on the purchase of a new car.

$10k? That's strange... as they usually go by book value; which I would imagine is closer to $7000.

We got $10,300 after three appraisals at $12-13K... for out 87 Turbo T , 70K miles, very clean...You did very well!

Back