87 t with 200r and a

turbot990

A member since 05
transbrake stage right i dont no how many people have ever played with one of these transmissions but they are a blast on the street. this car is ready for someone to enjoy 49 turbo 42 pnd inj.walbro in the tank 30 over motor 210/205 cam 9.5 in art car converter poss rearend 275/60/15 nito drag radials monster tach autometer gages.pm me if you like.this would be a good car for Kips new class.6500.00

where are you located ??
Very interested for a family member.
Pm me you phone # and let me know of any Issues you are aware of , rust past or present and any accidents
Thanks so much

OH YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!! just got back from the store man its fun about 17psi with a 49 turbo and and art car converter and drag radials and hard hitten 200r sweet.sweet. and yes the chrome is real thing.limited package with buckets and console and floor shift.pertty cool. thank you.

Are there any body issues with this one, past or present? Is the back half of roof vinyl? Is that tranny bullet proof? Ive heard of em braking many times.

On the body the drivers door is good the pass door has some rust on the bottom.the drivers floor has a 10 by 8 inch section that needs to repaire.yes the roof is half vinyl. and i would,nt take it past 11.50s by useing the transbrake.or your going to brake something.i no i have.the trunk is great.thanks

Any pics of the undercarriage? The only thing throwing me off is the damn maroon interior :tongue:

Rick

did you go ebay check it out band aid give me alittle bit here and i will get some under car pics for ya.all. .I got go out and change the motor in 87 monte ss so i will jack it up and take a few.

Any pics of the undercarriage? The only thing throwing me off is the damn maroon interior :tongue:

Rick

Ive got a leather grey interior that would make this car look awesome, it looks like a nice car, i cant believe alot of them are going for cheap. Might have alot of miles, but who cares when premium fuel is 1.45 right now

BW