You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo-T Blue/blue NE Ohio

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well, I knew it was too good to be true. Car is back up forsale due to deadbeat dreamer! rking, im sending you a pm.

James

Bryan, it was good. Steak fajita burrito w/ a side of guacamole and chips. It hit the spot.

1QikTurboI4...I had enough of turbo eclipse/talons when I was a Jeep/Eagle tech years ago. They are just not my cup of tea.

lol thats fine bro, Hell it was worth a shot you have a fine Machine on your hands I hope all go's well for you Good luck!

Taj

I still want to come look at the car since the deal fell through.I should be able to come look at it today.Thanks Mike

Is this car still for sale? I have my own T that i am trying to sell to find a different one. I saw yours and like it a lot. I am also a new member and I dont know alot about all of this so help me guys if you can thanks.

Could you please explain to me how i can put my car for sale on this website, or would you consider a trade for another t-type. I know you've said to other trades.

Could you please explain to me how i can put my car for sale on this website, or would you consider a trade for another t-type. I know you've said to other trades.

If its a buick then click the new thread here in this section, not on this guys post.

On your new thread, describe your car with at least its miles, colors, roof option, overall condition and your location and asking price.

James...... Did you find a magnet to start going over the car?

BW

Im not sure what you mean by did i find a magnet? Im pretty new with turbo buicks since im only 16 and ive had mine for a year but im just now starting to research and things like that.

Im not sure what you mean by did i find a magnet? Im pretty new with turbo buicks since im only 16 and ive had mine for a year but im just now starting to research and things like that.

In that post, i mentioned to you how to start your own thread, then asked JAMES if he found a magnet to start going over the 1/4 panels and rockers for me. I spoke to him on the phone the other day about the car.

If you want to put your car up for sale, click the new thread button at the top of the page.

Have a good day:smile:

BW

Yes, I ran a magnet over the car. I didnt find any problem areas. So, if there are any mudded up areas, I couldnt find one.

James

Back