You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo T - Rare low optioned car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87TR

I am selling my 1987 Turbo T with 65,500 miles. It is a low optioned car with NO Power anything (except steering). It has the very rare chrome side mirrors! It is a solid roof car. No modifications, all stock and original, except replaced exhaust pipe and muffler.

Some options include G80 posi, aluminum bumper brackets, sterio system, and buckets with console.

Call for more details. I can email pictures.

Car is located in Northern California. Asking $10,900

Attachments

• IMG_1259_small.JPG
    IMG_1259_small.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,586
  • IMG_1264.JPG
    IMG_1264.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 1,571
  • IMG_1265.JPG
    IMG_1265.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,579
Sorry about that, yes it has power brakes. I meant to say it has no power mirrors, seats, windows, etc.

Original paint or repaint? Any accidents? Clean title or salvage? Any rust issues? Do you have any pics of the motor and trunk area also under carriage pics?

It has the original paint. No accidents - car history was run and showed no accidents. It has a clean title and no rust other than very light surface rust under the driver door...again it's very light. Nothing a good cleaning couldn't remove. 20 + yr old paint!

Please send email address to send pictures.

Thanks.

Does anyone want to see other pictures of the car? If so, please send email address and I will forward them. Thanks.

Your car looks a lot nicer with the bigger pics. I noticed that your car is listed in San Jose on craigslist. Looks like the phone number is different. I hope this is you or someone may have jacked your pics and listing.

1987 buick regal t-type

Also a while back when your asking price was a little higher I posted your listing on here when someone was looking for a car like yours. Here's a link to the thread. Good luck on the sale :cool:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/254607-wtb-white-chrome-turbo-t.html

DaveLC2 - Thanks for the heads up. Someone totally jacked my ad!!!! That is not my ad and the number and price are incorrect.

rafael vasquez - I will send those pictures when I get access to them in the next couple of days. Thanks.

DaveLC2 - Thanks for the heads up. Someone totally jacked my ad!!!! That is not my ad and the number and price are incorrect.

rafael vasquez - I will send those pictures when I get access to them in the next couple of days. Thanks.

Oh wow what a bummer. I went ahead and flagged it. Not sure how long that takes.

Thanks All! Appreciate the compliments.

rafael vasquez - I have sent you some pictures.

rafael vasquez -
I tried to send you pictures but the email address keeps failing. Do you happen to have another email address I could use?

Where is the car located ? Clean, and clear Title ? Why are you selling ? Please send all info and pics to: stevestm@aol.com . I am a VERY Motivated buyer, along with cash in hand to purchase the car right now ...I am simply trying to see how clean the car is you have for sale. Thanks in advance,

Steve

Steve - your post sounds very suspicious. "VERY Motivated buyer, along with cash in hand...." I'm just not sure...sorry

Anyone out here in Turbo land see these types of posts? Are they scams? Or should I not be worried about this?

Are you HI, or just SMOKED OUT ? Motived buyer =" Motivated to buy ", with no delay, or wasting anyone's time ........ Get it now ? Oh yeah, " Cash in Hand " meaning = Having the actual money on my person.....You are a real piece of work , and now I would be terrified to purchase even a garbage can from you let alone an automobile...
Good Luck with the sale psycho...

Steve

Are you HI, or just SMOKED OUT ? Motived buyer =" Motivated to buy ", with no delay, or wasting anyone's time ........ Get it now ? Oh yeah, " Cash in Hand " meaning = Having the actual money on my person.....You are a real piece of work , and now I would be terrified to purchase even a garbage can from you let alone an automobile...
Good Luck with the sale psycho...

Steve
That's some funny sheeeeeeet!!!:biggrin:

Back