You can type here any text you want

87 turbo t t tops

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
car is a posi car, bucket seats, paint is fading, needs tlc. It comes with stock t wheels, stock turbo, intercooler, single shot exhaust dumped before rear tire with a magnaflow straight shot muffler poston headers & crossover, red stripe 40 lb injectors, street strip chip, walbro 340, hotwired, mopar dual fans(same as ramchargers), 160 stat, runs at 160, 210/205 cam, full energy suspension upper & lower front end bushings, boxed rear control arms, gn oem spoiler & trunk lid, rear seat brace kit, new brake calipers, lines, pads, alpine cd player $4,500 obo

blue T

Yes the blue one. Mileage is upper 100s according to the odometer. I will get the exact amount up when I get home from work. Thanks

87t

i am interested...can you send me your phone # so i can get some more details if you still have the car........................................thanks Bob

Is this car still for sale??

Is this Car Still For Sale???

I left you my phone #, plus I live 25 minutes away, and was hoping for your number so I can have an opportunity to see it....

:confused: :confused: :confused:

t

just got home from work. all emails & pms replied to. Thanks for the inquiries. Good luck to all.

t

southern car, just the usual crap under the doors. You know where the water drips down. Frame & body are rust free.

t

mostly tire kickers so far. Car is still for sale. :biggrin:

Just curious...is that a scanmaster with it, or did you remove it? Its hard to tell but almost looks like an alky control next to the scanmaster. Either way its a good deal...I bought mine with 179,000k and haven't had a problem to speak of....
somebody should snatch this up....

t

yes the car was ran with razors super sweet kit & I ran the scanmaster & those items do not come with the car. Still for sale.

updated t pics

here are a couple I took this morning of the t with the stock wheels. Car is still available.

updatedtpics008.jpg

updatedtpics009.jpg

Thanks Wes!

Thanks a lot for the race gas Wes! - and by the way that T-type you have for sale is a great deal for someone in the market for a TurboBuick. ...Too bad I haven't sold my Mustang yet, or I'd scoop that up from you Quick!

That car pulls really strong and it is a solid Florida car-

Good Luck

I cant understand why nobody has bought that car yet.Is anything wrong with the motor,tranny or rearend.If I lived closer I would buy it.

t

for the money it is a good deal. Oh well one mans trash is another mans treasure. If someone doesnt buy it I will make a nice flower pot out of it. :biggrin:

Back