You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo T valve cover???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

itistuf

I need the rubber or cork gasket that goes between the bolt and the valve cover that holds the valve cover down. I can't seem to find it listed anywhere. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Mitchell

I need the rubber or cork gasket that goes between the bolt and the valve cover that holds the valve cover down. I can't seem to find it listed anywhere. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Mitchell

There is no gasket between the bolt and valve cover on an 87' T unless you are talking about an 89' TTA :confused:

no gasket?

There is one on it now, ie what I thought was original, so I shouldn't use one at all?
Thanks guys,
Mitchell

no gasket?

There is one on it now, ie what I thought was original, so I shouldn't use one at all?
Thanks guys,
Mitchell

NOPE!!

Somebody's confused. OP seems to be asking for a gasket under the bolt head, (there is none).

pacecarta quotes a part number for valve cover gaskets, ( I don't think the OP is asking about that).

:confused:

Someone probably threw on some fiber washers. Never seen or heard of a gasket on them...

Back