87 white limited turbo roller

TURBOELKY

theft recovery. clean ca. title. No front clip, no wiring, just some doors, and a completely rust free shell. Rag top still in perfect shape, all glass and moldings still there. white w/ white 1/4 rag, burgundy originally inside. 7.5 rear end just to roll it around.

$500

Wow buddy....$500, I thought it was sold already! Wish I had a spot for it. Do all the parts originally mentioned come with it?

nope, as mentioned above, just some doors and a clean title. I'm parting the rest out, since nobody wants to step up for under 2k for a near complete clean super rust free california turbo limited:eek: this is how its going to go...
pretty nuts huh?

parts

Very crazy indeed....I'm thinking nice car for 2k, I bet I could find a motor....;) Do you happen to have a Buick Regal dash plaque for a turbo T? Are you looking for a nice Turbo T, if so please let me know. I have a nice one for sale.

Very crazy indeed....I'm thinking nice car for 2k, I bet I could find a motor....;) Do you happen to have a Buick Regal dash plaque for a turbo T? Are you looking for a nice Turbo T, if so please let me know. I have a nice one for sale.

no more t's for me unless they are shirts. I dont have a turbo t dash plaque, only a regal limited dash plaque. and yeah, it is a nice car for 2k with all the parts it was coming with. All you basically would have needed was a back seat, a steering wheel, and an engine.... but what can you do..