You can type here any text you want

87 white limited turbo roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOELKY

theft recovery. clean ca. title. No front clip, no wiring, just some doors, and a completely rust free shell. Rag top still in perfect shape, all glass and moldings still there. white w/ white 1/4 rag, burgundy originally inside. 7.5 rear end just to roll it around.

$500

Wow buddy....$500, I thought it was sold already! Wish I had a spot for it. Do all the parts originally mentioned come with it?

nope, as mentioned above, just some doors and a clean title. I'm parting the rest out, since nobody wants to step up for under 2k for a near complete clean super rust free california turbo limited:eek: this is how its going to go...
pretty nuts huh?

parts

Very crazy indeed....I'm thinking nice car for 2k, I bet I could find a motor....;) Do you happen to have a Buick Regal dash plaque for a turbo T? Are you looking for a nice Turbo T, if so please let me know. I have a nice one for sale.

Very crazy indeed....I'm thinking nice car for 2k, I bet I could find a motor....;) Do you happen to have a Buick Regal dash plaque for a turbo T? Are you looking for a nice Turbo T, if so please let me know. I have a nice one for sale.

no more t's for me unless they are shirts. I dont have a turbo t dash plaque, only a regal limited dash plaque. and yeah, it is a nice car for 2k with all the parts it was coming with. All you basically would have needed was a back seat, a steering wheel, and an engine.... but what can you do..

Back