You can type here any text you want

87 White Limited

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

faster

I need to sell my white 87 limited. I am the third owner as of 2001 and bought it off a good friend who bought it in 1992 from the original owner. It was bought new in southern Georgia and I have tons of paperwork. I can prove the build and all that was done over the years.

I posted last fall how my son was run over last October by an unlicensed, uninsured jerk who ran a stop sign and Vince is still in rehab. He'll be fine it just will take more time.
I will be having a hip replaced this summer. Needless to say the hospital bills even with insurance are piling up with more to come.

The car has only A/C (ice cold), tilt and cruise control as options. No power window or seats or locks.

The car is a completely rust free Florida garage queen with 152K miles.

Suspension bushings are done.
Corvette radiator.
Powermaster is a couple of years old.
Engine was completely done by GSCA Wildcat engineering in Valdosta 2000k miles ago and I can prove it.
Forged JE Ultralite pistons with gapless rings and new rods.
Stainless steel main caps.
Heads and intake ported with cometic head gaskets.
APR studs throughout.
Turbonectics stage v 62mm turbo new with the engine.
50# fuel injectors.
Frontmount PTI intercooler.
New SMC adjustable alky with two #15 nozzles.
Corvette 3" MAF with a translater.
Three chips (93 octane, alky, race)
Scanmaster.
Southside machine bars.
New air bags.
New rubber window moldings in the doors.

One repaint in 1997 with new OEM bumper fillers and it needs some touch up on the hood and trunk lid to make it worthy for the local shows. Bumper fillers are perfect.

New Firestone Firehawks 245X60X15 with maybe 1500 miles on them.
Spare set of T wheels with new 295X50X15 MT's (5-6 passes).
Best time of 11.18-11.23 at 123mph with a 1.86 60' so it would slide into the 10's if you launched it. 12.14 at 114 mph on just pump gas and street tires with a 2.00 launch.

I'll ask $12K but any serious offer will be accepted as I have serious hospital bills to pay. Car is in Gainesville, FL but I can deliver it.

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e157/4santas/87 Turbo Regal/

Mikey

Depends on the deal. But I don't have an issue with 1000-1500 miles one way.

Also I forgot to add:

New coil pack and ignition module.
Vilgiante torgue converter 2700 stall and multidisc lockup.

Mikey

Depends on the deal. But I don't have an issue with 1000-1500 miles one way.

Also I forgot to add:

New coil pack and ignition module.
Vilgiante torgue converter 2700 stall and multidisc lockup.

Mikey

Damn... now thats a deal!!! Anyway you can send me better pics?? they were really small on the link!! Phillmjones31@gmail.com
thanks

Better pics on the way. If you click on the pics in photobucket they enlarge and then you can zoom them.

Mikey

wholy crap!

Mikey!

Damn Dude this is the 1st I seen of all this, shocked me when I realized who's post I was reading. I sure hope the best for Vinnie, this is sad seeing how he liked to play ball. Well I wish you the best my friend.. Ill be calling.

Dennis

Don't see too many Limiteds with no power seats, windows or locks. Very nice!

Back